Recent content by DJ Freak

1. D

What have you named your bike?

Bessy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Molly!!!!!!
  2. D

Nelson's Bay Tracks

Oh come on people, there has to be something at Nelson's Bay that people are aware of...........................
  3. D

Nelson's Bay Tracks

Can anyone in the Nelson's bay area post if there are any DH tracks around that area :) if so that would be superb, cheers.
  4. D

What bike?

why not get a specialized p.1, they are ok, not too shaby parts spec and nice paint job (in my opinion) they go for about $1100, or close to that.
  5. D

Gears or Singlespeed?

hi, im just curious to know whether people use singlespeed for freeride. wouldnt it be better, i would have thought so in my opinion (which doesnt count for much). i would of thought it would have been easier if the right ratio was established. your thoughts?
  6. D

NS or Norco?

im my opinion, and im not sure how much brass you have to spend but i feel that a scott bike might be an option. i cant remember the name of it but it is green and i remember it having an amazing parts spec so no upgrades would be needed, however i think this is a 'top of the line' bike and...
  7. D

BMX or Hardtail

hi, i was wondering what your views were for converting to BMX. currently i ride a moded 07 sassy and was looking to get $1000 for it, after that i am looking to buy either a Hardtail or bmx. i mainly ride dirt jumps, a little street, and cant decide which would be better. for Hardtails i was...
  8. D

24" bikes

ok, so im thinking of converting to a 24" bike for dirt and street. however im unsure of the different types of bikes out there. my price range is a max of $1500. another question is ' what is the difference between a 24" and a dirt and street set up on a 26", apart from weight and forks. if it...
  9. D

downhill hardtail?

dude i got an 07 sassy and its good but not great seriously im regretting not saving a little more and getting a dual. although if your set on getting a hardtail id suggest getting a santa cruz jackel, they're pretty good. however with three grand id get a kona coiler and upgrade when needed.
  10. D

The purpose of short travel duals?

im talking about 6 inch travel ones. for 4x u use like 2 inch. and bikes like the kona coiler wont be used for cross country that often.
  11. D

The purpose of short travel duals?

hey, i was wondering does anyone know the purpose of short travel duals? obviously im not sure, i mean whats the point they dont have as much travel for downhill so not as good and its not that good for street and dirt jumping cause of the suspension. so is it an in between or something...
  12. D

What type of riding do you do?

i ride dj, dh ,street, freeride, and the tinyest bit of trials. just for poop and giggles
  13. D

07 rampage

i was wondering the same thing and i looked on the website but its only 08 also i tried a search and couldnt really find anything of any note. so any help would be appreciated for both me and hippyz. tough luck about the banning...... poor didims i dont like ur spelling.......booo fucking...
  14. D

something diffrent?

i like it but instead of blue maybe a really dark purple. that would look mad gun randy. toodals
  15. D

rims??

hey, i was thinking of getting a 24" for street and i was wondering ow much ur bike cost and did u have to buy it over the internet or from local bike store. oh yea is it compatable with pad brakes and is it only 24" can it be 26"? cheers