Recent content by DJninja

1. DJninja

Present for a mate under $20

I have a feeling he's got one but appreciate the suggestion. Solid contender Funnily I'm trying to get him art from a dick artist but he hasn't got back to me and all the good stuff in his store is sold out :(. No kids. https://www.instagram.com/davidtherobot/?hl=en
  2. DJninja

Present for a mate under $20

Hey everyone, I'm looking for ideas for a mates birthday present. Something novelty? or is there a mountain biking related gadgets? All ideas are appreciated. Cheers.
  3. DJninja

You laugh you lose

4. DJninja

You laugh you lose

Check out my meme page. https://www.facebook.com/internationalprecisionmemes/
  5. DJninja

The gaming thread

If anyone plays PUBG mobile add me my name id is 533733459 my name is Zeus but my clan tag is a weird symbol I cant type.
  6. DJninja

That gay marriage thing........

I had read 5 or so pages of this thread and it seemed that everyone was unanimously affirmative and I guess I wanted to test that. just going from the initial reaction I just don't want to press further. Being against marriage equality is being against the core of many here's being. And frankly...
  7. DJninja

Which is why I gave a facetious answer. I think marriage equality seems like an inevitability anyway. I should of talked about impression because I was responding to your first sentence. I don't have the definitive position, I just have one that is my own. I'm not going to bring up any...
  8. DJninja

What reason could I have given to of gained your approval? I was being tongue in cheek, for my given reason at least; because I don't need to convince you that my opinion is right or try to change your opinion that you believe is right. I am filled with hate and you are great. Although there...
  9. DJninja

I used to care about every thing the government overspent on but then I realised that's what rich countries do. We don't have a debt ceiling aand why should we. Yes I would like to direct that money into my own bank account or some isssue I used to care about but that's not how it works. I...
  10. DJninja

True. Postal vote will probably have the opposite effect an online vote may have.
  11. DJninja

Although the cost seems massive when they could of just used survey monkey, someone is getting a wage so? Anyone voting no. I will be.
  12. DJninja

genu valgum (knock knees) from not riding?

Has anyone here developed knocked knees from not riding? I've got it only later in life and the only reason I can think of is I've lost the muscles related to cycling to the point where it is negatively effecting the anatomy of my legs. Any cyclists experience with this condition is much...
  13. DJninja

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

It seems US is trying to let Russia decide whether it's worth allying with Assad.
  14. DJninja

Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

America is the law.
  15. DJninja

The gaming thread

Time Crisis. All my emulators broke :(