Recent content by djsmitt

1. D

Wtb: Found

Hey mate, i have a 06 giant reign, great for everything will do a good deal. Thx
  2. D

Looking for Giant Reign/AM Bike under $1000

hey mate im pretty keen to get rid of my giant reign as im getting into moto at the moment, i believe its an 2006 but il check up on that. I know your on a tight bugget but i will be looking at about $1000 for it. Its just under 15kg, and perfect for a mix of riding. If its what your looking for...
  3. D

Newtons Nation and Rocky Trail Entertainment are joining forces in 2012

Paid $140 last year for 3 days shuttles and entry pass.
  4. D

Arh okay fair enough, was a sick track anyway.
  5. D

So we are using the same track as last year now? I thought we were using a new one down the front of the mtn?
  6. D

Dane Searls memorial jam

Hey guys, our lovely friends from tall timbers hotel ourimbah are always setting up great events and helping the riding community with stuff like this so come give something back. This is the Dane Searls memorial jam featuring some great talent including Jai Toohey and Andy Buckworth. Heres the...
  7. D

Newtons Nation 2012

So keennnn!!!!!
  8. D

new tyres - high roller 2

There fantastic! Not so good on the hard packed but they are the best tire ive ridden on soft soil tracks, running them front and back.
  9. D

mx on dh

Is that at lakes?
  10. D

Berowra tracks

Hey man in berrilee (arcoss the ferry) and been looking for places to ride in berowra etc. Hit us up with a pm if u wana go for a ride:)
  11. D

local track

Dude thats sick! exactly what aus needs steep tech and loooooose! wheres the moe pines btw?
  12. D

del rio 13/11/11

cheers tadders! and sasha u sick cunt!! reppin the step down nice work my man!
  13. D

WSMTB Champs November 13th!!!

big thanks to everyone that rocked up, 50 riders isnt something weve seen for a long time, and some great riders there aswell. Next year is already panning out to be a huge season!
  14. D

Any DJ's around that would want to play at a MTB event?

Yeah, if in syd no doubt, and as said above, non of this water shit, munting comes with the job of a disc jockey.
  15. D

del rio 13/11/11

nice shots man got a sick one of myself off that drop