Recent content by DMan

1. DMan

Little Things You Hate

Thank you Poodle. We've had 125mm here at home since Jan1. Where as the Sunshine Coast got that in the weekend just gone. Doesn't make it over the range sadly.
  2. DMan

gps, hr data watches

Looks good. Glad to see it's barometric and GPS. I made the fatal mistake of getting a Suunto sport that only uses GPS for elevation gain and its fucked. Against my garmin computer and my wife's computer, that read within 10-20m, it's up to 60% out. Always low.
  3. DMan

Can I cut off my battery box USB cable?

Last night was freezing. By mid ride it was -1c. I couldn't feel my toes by the time we got home. Want to join us for one? :)
  4. DMan

All done. Used it yesterday and it's great. No flickering or dropping out from batteries moving. Gives me 10200maH now
  5. DMan

Little Things You Love

I don't know if Jaxon can perform CPR though
  6. DMan

Little Things You Love

I wondered that. Started watching last night (Episode 1) and noticed his levers are almost level to the bars? Someone cleverer than me explain that please...
  7. DMan

I've got heaps of back up power supplies. It's just another cable dangling...
  8. DMan

I've bought this battery box to try with my bicycle light. I don't want the USB plug so I can I just cut it off without affecting the box?
  9. DMan

Bargain buys thread

ha! I have a cheap Ebay light fetish too. It's all good mate. Everyone needs a hobby. My everlasting battery light fight for example
  10. DMan

Bargain buys thread

Robust recycling helps as you show us Moorey!
  11. DMan

Bargain buys thread

Depends on what you buy. There's a lot of expensive shit bought by people just because. Just look at FB and all the "mint condition" 6K bikes that are upgraded after 3 months. MTBing isn't a poor man's sport anymore.
  12. DMan

Bargain buys thread

Maybe you just have too much money? I don't seem to have that issue myself... But I'd love to!!
  13. DMan

QLD ZTR Crest 29er wheelset $150-- $100

Want them gone
  14. DMan

Australia Post, I hate you!

I had a wheelset smashed up 3 months ago. After I lodged a complaint I got an email saying I would be contacted.... Like I said it's been 3 months
  15. DMan

Bargain buys thread

That's about what I paid for my last second hand bike still...