Recent content by DMan

1. DMan

Squeaky Crank Brothers Eggbeaters

Not necessarily. 13 degrees and 17 degrees uses the same clear just flipped. 13 angled in, 17 angled out...
  2. DMan

Realised that the pedals I bought come with 'easy' cleats so only 10 degree release. But I think the float is the same between all the cleats? Only the release angle changes depending on how you have the cleats.
  3. DMan

What float are you guys using on your Atacs? 13 or 17 degrees?
  4. DMan

QLD 2014 Norco Sight 7.1c small $2000 ono

Thanks Moorey. The fella sent me a message but I never heard back from him.
  5. DMan

Rack on a van door?

That's a good idea. I hadn't thought of bolting a foot plate to it.
  6. DMan

Rack on a van door?

Yep. Probably right. I know these are bigger vans but they mount on a single door so for the odd trip it should be ok. My worry is more to do with the load being centred over a much smaller area using the 4X4 buzzrack. Unlike the ones that use rails that spread the load wider
  7. DMan

Rack on a van door?

I'll black out the rear doors. Outta mind outta sight.
  8. DMan

Rack on a van door?

What?!! How can I van surf if I'm climbing it stationary?? Are you riding Tewantin that weekend?
  9. DMan

Rack on a van door?

Hang on champ! It'll be bringing those wheels up you might want...
  10. DMan

Rack on a van door?

That's fair enough. To be honest I'd take the bikes off before I'd open the doors. It's more for travelling so we don't lose too much space having the bikes inside all the time. Plus if I bolt it then it's quite secure and I can lock the bikes to it.
  11. DMan

Rack on a van door?

Sorry I misunderstood the ladder thing. I could put some bracing inside the door then. Easy to get to. Might work after all then!
  12. DMan

Rack on a van door?

Yep it is. Jesus that's an expensive ladder!! The first one anyway. The second bolts to the door it looks like? If the door will take me a on a ladder then surely it will take 2 bikes at 30kg??
  13. DMan

Rack on a van door?

Yep barn doors. That's what this rack is. It's a spare wheel rack but I after looking at it I wondered if maybe I could just bolt it to the door itself. If the door will take the weight....
  14. DMan

Rack on a van door?

I don't think my wife would like that. She had to use a stepladder to get her bike on her Colt roof let alone a van....
  15. DMan

Rack on a van door?

The Peugeot Expert we bought.