Recent content by DMan

1. DMan

Home & Contents Insurance renewals...

YOUI. I'm about $2.2K for home and contents. Accidental coverage and portable coverage on the bikes. You don't have to itemise bikes. They are just individually covered up to $20K each.
  2. DMan

Sold 5-10 impact VXI eu44

US 10.5. UK 9.5
  3. DMan

Sold 5-10 impact VXI eu44

Item: 5-10 Impact VXI. EU44. Flat pedal shoes Location: SEQLD Condition: Good. Still many rides to go Price: $30 plus post Reason: Decluttering Pics: aye
  4. DMan

Little Things You Hate

I know. It's a tough life once you are in. Surely there will be a "grieving allowance" they'll be allowed to collect while being at home?
  5. DMan

Little Things You Hate

2 weeks, paid of course...
  6. DMan

Little Things You Hate

Could be worse. Imagine if that had been his dick and he'd done that same injury removing his/ the sock.... :rolleyes:
  7. DMan

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yep, recipe for disaster.
  8. DMan

Maybe you don't have dust like we do....
  9. DMan

Still picks up dust. For dry conditions I'm sold on Morgan Blue Extra Dry. Sounds like a beer but it's great and doesn't goop up like Squirt.
  10. DMan

Were you running it?
  11. DMan

Sounds perfect. My wife loves shifting under load so I won't hear the difference... :rolleyes:
  12. DMan

Still won't bother me. The clean shifting will be nice
  13. DMan

Yeah, but I'm not as fussy as him ;)
  14. DMan

I've been resisting. But for my wife doing big endurance events where hand/ thumb fatigue and shifting degrading over time with crap and goop, I reckon it'll be great. New XT is pretty good. But still heavy IMO..
  15. DMan

Decided with the sale at Pushys to try GX AXS. Probably put it on my wife's bike, but that's not the point, I'm still excited to try it!