1. D

Mt Taylor Downhill - Official Thread ***GRAND OPENING***

i just registered cant wait yeow!!!
  2. D

sold sold

bike is sold
  3. D

sold sold

This bike has been sitting in my shed for the past six months. Has some scratches on the frame but overall very good and clean and well looked after. Runs perfectly fine and the bike is still fully stock. Reason for selling: bike is no longer ridden. Price: $600 Contact: Spencer...
  4. D

VDHS - Online Entry Mt Baw Baw

This event is NOT full. Once you get to the MTBA home page, click on the events calendar, find the event (from memory it's on the second page of the calendar) and enter from there.
  5. D

i did just then
  6. D

gonna be a sick event everyone get along!!!!
  7. D

Victorian State Series #5 You Yangs.

pics plate 714 gear- crossover jersey and tld rasta pants bike - norco atomik cheers scmorris@westnet.com.au
  8. D

you yangs photo's

pics hey mate any photos of 714 wearing crossover jersey and tld rasta pants on a norcoatomik cheers. scmorris@westnet.com.au
  9. D

You yangs round 5 race pics

pic hey mate any photos of 714 in crossover jersey and rasta tld pants, also riding a norco atomik cheers
  10. D

mt baw baw dh photos round 4

have a few photos from the race at baw baw. i have photos of the numbers listed below. nothing flash. Just let me know your number and e mail address and i will send photos to you. 376 371 306 603 612 618 629 630 631 661 662 665 668 669 702 703 705 707 708 710x2 711x2 712 716x2 718 724...
  11. D

Baw baw pics

number- 714 gear-rasta troy lee designs red neck brace scmorris@westnet.com.au
  12. D

2009 VSS#4 Mt Buller

do you have any photos of 714 wearing rasta tld jersey and blue wet weathear pants on a norco atmoik cheers. scmorris@westnet.com.au
  13. D

VVS Round 1 - Long Gully Pics. UPDATED.

Number: 714 Bike: Norco Atomik gear-black sombrio pants and blue sombrio jersey email- scmorris@westnet.com.au
  14. D

Long Gully VSS Round 1 - photo's

Race Plate:714 Bike:2008 norco atomik Sat Clothing:black sombrio pants, blue sombrio jersey white troy lee designs shinnies and black fox rampage helmet Sun Clothing: same as saturday Email Address: scmorris@westnet.com.au
  15. D

VVS Round 1 - Long Gully Pics. UPDATED.

714 hey mate good work on getting the pics. gear-black sombrio shorts Number-714 jersey-blue sombrio jersey bike- 08 norco aomik scmorris@westnet.com.au