Recent content by dom101

1. dom101

post up your bmx (s)

2. dom101

Hub Switch?

Cheers. ....
  3. dom101

Hub Switch?

If I take my rear wheel into a shop, is it possible for them to reverse the driver so that it is able to be run LSD? I grind on the right side. The hub is a Colony Clone. Cheers
  4. dom101

post up your bmx (s)

Just picked up a second bike the other day for a steal. Just got my new parts from strictly, I'm pretty happy with it. Frame:WTP Bars: WTP mad max Forks: Colony Dagger Cranks: Colony Peds: odyssey Sprocket: WTP Stem: Colony Rims: Colony Hubs F/R: Colony Clone Tyres F/R: Eclat/Odyssey...
  5. dom101

Qut riders?

I go to QUT (Kelvin Grove in Brissy), Lst time I was there I saw a nice custom Dak and Sunday around campus and Was wondering If any students of QUT KG/GP ride?
  6. dom101

Scooter Stereotyping and Assumptions

In Toowoomba the scooter steriotype goes hand in hand with the aboriginal steriotype, sadly. Fuck me, i'm sick of these 12 year old scooter kids asking to bum smokes at the local. it's ridiculous. Most of you time you can't even get a word in because every little rat has his gang of huge...
  7. dom101

use an appropriate website.

Hey, I'm in desperate need of a housemate to move in into the caboolture area. I am studying at the local QUT campus and am seeking someone to move in, my apartment is on the 3rd floor of a great complex. Minutes from shops and Uni/Tafe and train station. Brisbane CBD only 40 minutes away...
  8. dom101

Big Day Out 2011

pfft i'm stoked for soundwave fuck yeah bmth
  9. dom101

post up your bmx (s)

lethal pedals
  10. dom101

The riding thread.

11. dom101

The riding thread.

12. dom101

post up your bmx (s)

Colony Phantom. checkIt
  13. dom101

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

14. dom101

bmx pics that you fancy (riding)

15. dom101

HOW ABOUT Iron Horse Maverick Pro DS Men's XC Recreational Dual-Suspension?

with a name like shoppingglad, well-i-never, tssk