Recent content by donthucktoflat

1. donthucktoflat

Mullet Stumpy and an old jump bike

2019 Specialized Stumpjumper Comp Carbon Frame - 2019 Raw carbon Stumpjumper 29er size Large with the ugly monster green decals. Rear shock - Fox DPS EVOL Front shock/fork - Fox Rhythm 34 150mm Handlebars - Spank Spike 800mm Stem - Specialized 45mm Headset - FSA internal Headset Grips - Hope...
  2. donthucktoflat

Wow it's been a while

That's my missus split. Some janky home job but it was free and got her out of the resort. Now time to spend some coin on that sport also to get her onto a nice setup
  3. donthucktoflat

Wow it's been a while

Hello. Haven't been round these parts for a while. Have definitely been a bit distracted. Don't know if anyone remembered my last ride being stolen.. other life events have ended up in me having to fill my time with other things. These other things ended up being skiing every chance, moving...
  4. donthucktoflat

Little Things You Hate

Next up on today tonight. .. Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  5. donthucktoflat

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

Missus drinks a soy cap. Turns out "just a flat white" sounds like soy flat white to a hipster. Can you say waste of 20g of coffee? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  6. donthucktoflat

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

This guy. 12 hours in a 45deg kitchen 4000+ customers = vbs in the sun Been loving the oettingers lately. Hard to argue with $16 for 6 pints of reasonable German beers Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  7. donthucktoflat

Little Things You Hate

H Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  8. donthucktoflat

Little Things You Love

I wanna see the matching breaker bar! Got leverage? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
  9. donthucktoflat

Post your all mountain bike

It still shocks me when people run tubes in their build threads. Best invention since pneumatic tyres
  10. donthucktoflat

Little Things You Love

Hip hop, rap, beats, drums, synths, lyrics and rhymes. Makes me feel 100% better after a long day
  11. donthucktoflat

The stupid questions thread.

I did! Used the Bible trick (though it was an encyclopedia in my house) many times and it's been gone for about 15 years. The other option is to lance it as you would a boil.. but fuck that. Encyclopedias do the trick
  12. donthucktoflat

Little Things You Hate

I have a telstra 4g wifi thingo. Downloaded a movie the other day at about 2500kb/s Fast enough for me
  13. donthucktoflat

3x9 chain dropping

I'll save moorey the hassle. Basically 9sp sram shifter and a 10sp shimano shadow+ (clutched) derallieur = ghetto ass country 9sp clutched setup
  14. donthucktoflat

STOLEN [MEL] Merida 120 stolen!

Hey guys, so my bike has been nicked :banghead::thumbdown: Bike: Merida 120 Colour: Red/Black Date it was stolen: Not sure, sone time in the past 2-3 weeks Where it was stolen: Brunswick/North Carlton Specs: full spec list can be found here...
  15. donthucktoflat

POS Merida 120

Bike has been stolen from brunswick area some time in the last fortnight. Nicked out of the 'secure' bike room. Unfortunately I don't have the serial number :banghead: but it's pretty distinctive with red chainring and the bar/stem combo. If anyone spots it knock the bloke out and give me a call...