Recent content by dopestylesamwin

1. dopestylesamwin

NSW 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert **SOLD SOLD***

Haha that was good.. Fixed now....!
  2. dopestylesamwin

NSW 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert **SOLD SOLD***

Item: 2011 Specialized Enduro Expert Location: Sydney Item Condition: Excellent (barely ridden) Reason for selling: Lack of interest Price and price conditions:// *********SOLD ************ Extra Info: SIZE MEDIUM Full Specs...
  3. dopestylesamwin

Post your Roadie

New build Giant TCR Advanced SL-1, with a mixture of SRAM Force, Rival, Red..... So happy with it...
  4. dopestylesamwin

Post your all mountain bike

haha nothing wrong with a santa cruz bro! If it were going to be anything other then the spesh I think I would seriously consider a santa cruz, especially with that video that went up with them doing destructive tests on their frames. I was so impressed with how they faired..
  5. dopestylesamwin

Post your all mountain bike

New specialized 2011 Enduro. Only two rides on it so far but so impressed with it as yet. Rides down better then my Glory and climbs almost as well as an XC bike so stoked!! Changed the bars to the deity all mountain 2 inch risers... Not sure it was the best upgrade. Having lots of front end...
  6. dopestylesamwin

Rocky Trail's Rollercoaster - All Mountain Racing Series

In the registration information it says you must have an MTBA licence. will day licences be available for the usual $20.00 or whatebver? Also what is your plan in regard to the floods etc? The SES cancelled a big music festival at the site last weekend. Any refunds given if cancelled? $70.00...
  7. dopestylesamwin

Del Rio Super D on the 18th of March

where can I find more info / register for this race?
  8. dopestylesamwin

SOLD: 2010 SX Trail - $2000, price drop

hey mate what size is the frame/??
  9. dopestylesamwin

sold please delete

frame size mate?
  10. dopestylesamwin

NSW SOLD Single Speed Retro Flatbar

Hey mate, very keen to come check out the bike. Where in Sydney are you?
  11. dopestylesamwin

2008 Giant Glory DH1 (M) $2400 awesome condition *SOLD*

Yeah I have two offers at the moment just waiting for the money to be transferred and it is sold.