2. down_hillbilly

NSW Sold!!!!!!!!

BUMP. Price dropped to 120 posted. Brand new
  3. down_hillbilly

Best T.V show ever!!!

Modern Family at the moment. Or rules of engagement
  4. down_hillbilly

NSW Sold!!!!!!!!

Item: Brand New 661 Evolution Black legend Helmet. Medium Size Location: Lithgow NSW Item Condition: Brand New in box Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: 100 posted anywhere in Australia Extra Info: Pictures:
  5. down_hillbilly

Muswellbrook hotels

Hi, Im working at bayswater power station for 10 weeks soon and looking at staying in a pub or motel. Having never been to muswellbrook before i need advice on a clean quiet pub to stay at. And working long hours it doesnt have to be classy, just a place to sleep. Thanks
  6. down_hillbilly

Women, etc.

Mate, I done exactly this except mine lasted 2 years. Stopped hanging out with mates and done whatever she said and the worst of all I stopped riding and racing DH. Ive been broken up with her for a year now and just wish I could go back and ditch her. He will realise this one day and its not a...
  7. down_hillbilly

World Cup World Cup DH #4 Results - Champery

French Girls are goin good. Top 4
  8. down_hillbilly

2011 Trek Session 88

Looks really good. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these. Any release dates?
  9. down_hillbilly

NSW SOLD 2005 Mountain Cycle Shockwave 9.5

Sold. Thanks
  10. down_hillbilly

BUMP. Offers please
  11. down_hillbilly

Item: 2005 Mountaincycle Shockwave 9.5, Small/Medium Location: Lithgow, NSW. I will post anywhere in Australia Item Condition: Very good, Only marks are on cranks from shuttles and on Forks. I have owned the bike from new and haven't ridden it for about two years. Reason for selling: Not...
  12. down_hillbilly

2009 NSW Champs Lithgow:Results page 16 (post 160)

Hey Skin what time this Sunday? If I dont work I can help out. Cheers
  13. down_hillbilly

Asking Price???

Hi everyone, Ive been off the bike for around a year now due to laziness and the good old Lithgow climate but am getting back into riding again. I'm going to update my bike but have no clue on what price to ask for current bike as I need to sell it first. Now I've done a bit of a search and...
  14. down_hillbilly

NSW State Champs Pacific Park

Hey man nice pics. Did you happen to get any of no. 953 on a red mountaincycle, red tld and yellow goggles? Cheers
  15. down_hillbilly

Blue Mountains Panther (or big cat)

Well In the Lithgow Mercury around Christmas Time last year ( I think) there was info on a truck driver who hit a big black animal at night in his truck up near Raglan. When he got out to see what it was he heard cat noises coming from the bushes. Anyway he managed to get fur out of the bull bar...