1. D

Anything like this?

digity digity. lol
  2. D

Anything like this?

Or do I have to digdigdig
  3. D

Anything like this?

I was just wondering, is there anywhere around Toowoomba that has just a good jump as in with a steep take off and wide landing The kind of jump you would practice tricks on? that gives you some hang time, I know there are some private ones... and there are the road gaps but anything that...
  4. D

Legalizing cheeseburger

Yeah that place is cursed anyway, stay away from it
  5. D

Poll for the new track name

These options are bullshite I vote for the name "Downhillphill is awesome"
  6. D

Wanting to buy a downhill bike .Gold Coast

My advice is don't buy one youll save yourself alot of time and pain hahahah
  7. D

Cheap complete DH bikes?

Okay Okay well first of all Lama's can't ride bikes... Hmmm
  8. D

The foam pit thread

Far out, it looks and probably is relativley easy but the consiquences for doing one to dirt are so bad pretty much spinal compression or death. Where is this at singlespeedfreeride? isn't thier a foam pit in the Brisbane area somewhere?
  9. D

QLD Sold

Having ridden this bike I must say it was always kept in top condition and serviced regularly, this bike has also had a very easy life thanks to spud7's pussy like attributes.
  10. D

The foam pit thread

Hahah go on continue to share your passion with us! The plastic balls probably would be cheaper then foam which is like $1 a cube Ive heard, I wonder if they would break? hmm...........
  11. D

Has anyone ever used those big W launch ramps?

How did they hold up for a bike? I mean of coarse a proper metal ramp would be better but my friends and I arn't that serious about it. What we are doing is putting a ramp on top of this hill so you jump out and land down on the side of the hill, were on hardtail mtb's and we would be hitting...
  12. D

Maintenance/Build day Sunday 3rd June 2pm meeting at Amos Rd gazeebo

Yeah that's a good idea. not that I'm coming though hahah *quietly returns to corner*
  13. D

The foam pit thread

Ok, so time to talk about foam pits, now everyone knows of the old wrapping shade cloth around 4 posts trick but where do you get all the foam, a jump into water, well thats ok but I don't wana get wet and the nearest body of water deep enough is 15 miles outta town. So what now? thier has to...
  14. D

Looking for some throw away Downhill Bikes

This doesn't sound like a good idea, if your son or daughter wants a downhill bike why not let them get a job save and buy one? You'd have way more chance finding and old thrashed hardtail then a duallie, you know those old norcos etc, you see for like $400