Dozer's Recent Activity

1. Dozer liked steve jobs' pancreas's post in the thread The gaming thread.

I must be really old, I like gaming but I just cant give that much of a shit about it. perhaps the awesomeness of the graphics would be...

Dec 11, 2018 at 1:10 PM
  2. Dozer liked Zaf's post in the thread The gaming thread.

$1300 is stupidly over budget. Honestly, my gaming PC isn't even that great. Actually, I just went and checked my receipts; 2009 was...

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:58 AM
  3. Dozer replied to the thread The gaming thread.

To set up a relatively okay gaming PC was gonna cost me about $1300. I dabbled in the idea again a few years ago and considered a gaming...

Dec 11, 2018 at 9:35 AM
  4. Dozer replied to the thread The gaming thread.

What a jerk. I only read as far as the words Fortnite and exited. That game is junk, it's basically a poker machine for morons using a...

Dec 11, 2018 at 8:36 AM
  5. Dozer liked BT180's post in the thread Product Review Apparel from DHaRCO.

Absolutely love my DHaRCO gear. As a fellow Northern Beaches rider, it's so good being able to support a local business that makes...

gopr1198.JPG Dec 11, 2018 at 8:26 AM
  6. Dozer liked dan76n's post in the thread Product Review Polygon Siskiu T8.

Finally pulled the pin and grabbed a T8. If anyone’s thinking of getting this or the T7, Bicycles Online have them on EBay as well and...

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:59 AM
  7. Dozer replied to the thread Gear review section?.

Done. I've made a new section in the general area and all the reviews are dropped in there now. Any new reviews must be placed in the...

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:58 AM
  8. Dozer liked JTmofo's post in the thread Product Review Apparel from DHaRCO.

How good is the Dharco gear!!! Got a couple of jerseys and a tech tee that I wear all the time. All my other riding gear is lying at the...

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:11 PM
  9. Dozer liked jrewing's post in the thread Product Review Apparel from DHaRCO.

Made really well. Crashed in them plenty and really was surprised how well the pants hold up.

10. Dozer liked teK--'s post in the thread Product Review Apparel from DHaRCO.

I love Dharco gear. Their unique designs, quality, company motto and Australian owned for good feels all around! Will have to agree...

11. Dozer liked slider_phil's post in the thread Product Review Apparel from DHaRCO.

Dharco shirts are the bomb. I use them casually and on the bike and I've got some that I've worn regularly for a number of years that...

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:10 PM
  12. Dozer liked dancaseyimages's post in the thread Product Review Apparel from DHaRCO.

Nice review, you forgot the part about the stubbie holder ;)

Dec 10, 2018 at 3:10 PM