Recent content by Dozer

1. Dozer

Polygon Siskiu N9 - anyone ride one?

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/2019-polygon-siskiu-n9-dual-suspension.313830/ It's a weapon, very comparative to bikes two and three times the price of the N9.
  2. Dozer

Last noob question. Is the Polygon Siskiu T8 worth it over the T7?

Nine times out of ten you'll need to bed the new brakes in. It's rare to get a bike out of the box and the brakes will bite straight away. Best method to bed them in is to roll around the street getting the brakes hot them spray cold clean water on the pads. This cools the pad material that then...
  3. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof All Weather apparel

The jacket is awesome! I'll probably still wear it in summer it's that good. ;) Sizing is good, lets say generous even. Its not tight but it isn't super baggy where it flaps around and as I said, you can layer up comfortably under it. I haven't worn a pack with it though. The underarm vents...
  4. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof All Weather apparel

Winter isn’t all bad! Sure the days are short and cold but you get to where some new kit each season! One of my favourite apparel lines is Nukeproof. It hands down beats the big hitters for value, functionality and price. How does the Nukeproof AW range fair in the bearable Australian winter...
  5. Dozer

Product Review Box Two drive train

Really good! Same as the day I installed it albeit without those new sounds of the cassette teeth and chaining forming a friendship. I've barely had to adjust the cable to keep the shifting crisp too, it's only been a barrel adjust turn here and there. I'm really happy with it, nice to see...
  6. Dozer

2019 Enduro World Series

Far out, that was wild!
  7. Dozer

2019 Enduro World Series

The EWS was better without drug testing.
  8. Dozer

A brake i can get excited about

Ahahahahahaha! These things look quite good, I'd like to see more.
  9. Dozer

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

And the trails will be completely rooted by the squidasauras's that will invade them.
  10. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Aaaaaaaaaand evidence now to suggest the world is going completely fucking mad, Folau the dickhead has another fundraiser going on.
  11. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

That Folau dickhead has had his GoFundMe page cancelled and the money returned to the dopey moron's who donated to it. I'm glad it ran for as long as it did and glad this stuff is still in the press as it shows a small glimpse of just how fucking stupid a person driven by religion can be. I'm...
  12. Dozer

Product Review Huck Norris anti flat tubeless protection

See, I enjoy the test info and I don't doubt it's credibility but for almost triple the price of a set of Huck Norris, Cushcore should work better. The thing is though (and touch wood here), I've been running the Huck Norris stuff for 18 months and it's brilliant. Zero flats, rims are free of...
  13. Dozer

Product Review Huck Norris anti flat tubeless protection

Or be like Dozer, the 100kg menace on wheels who’s run the original Huck Norris in both a downhill wheelset and an enduro wheelset and could almost advertise the rims as near new. Huck Norris inserts are awesome, I’ll only renew the two sets I have if I win $100 on a scratchie and have nothing...
  14. Dozer

The gaming thread

Only played Exodus so I kind of expected it to be a bit arse up for me.
  15. Dozer

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Well, I'm excited for heaps of new trails in an easy to get to location built by guys that have been around and know what they are doing. Chairlift? Shuttle bus? Ride up? I'm happy either way, more trails can only be a win for everyone.