Recent content by Dozer

1. Dozer

NSW SOLD: 2019 Nukeproof Mega Carbon 27.5 Race Spec

Sold.
  2. Dozer

Dunno actually, I'll wheel a 29" wheel into it. ;)
  3. Dozer

I only have one way of trading: Don't be a fucking cockhead thief like chopsticks. I'm a good karma kinda guy, pass on the good vibes and ride into the sunset. ;)
  4. Dozer

Item: 2019 Nukeproof Mega carbon 275 race spec Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Upgrade Price and price conditions: $3400 plus postage Extra Info: See below Pictures: You bet! For sale: 2019 Nukeproof Mega 275 Carbon Race Spec model, medium frame, internal...
  5. Dozer

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Good to know that not all horse folk are tools. Every interaction I've had on legalized trails that have shared areas has been embarrassing. I've come across some mega-jerks at Stromlo; riding horses up jump lines then exploding at humans on bikes, a woman parked her horse float across across...
  6. Dozer

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

I remember reading that this was going to be a shared space between bike riders and entitled fuckheads that ride horses? No thanks, I love horses but the riders tend to be total jerks around anything other than Mills & Boon novel enthusiasts.
  7. Dozer

Product Review Cleanskin products

Cleanskin has expanded their range of mountain products very nicely over the last year and it’s loaded with the most practical stuff you can get your hands on but the best part? Its remarkably cheaper than a lot of the other options out there but keeps you in tune with good quality products...
  8. Dozer

NSW SOLD - Troy Lee Designs D3 fullface

Item: Troy Lee Designs D3 full face Location: Coffs Harbour NSW Item Condition: Used but presents as new Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $200 including free postage Extra Info: As below Pictures: Yep For sale: Troy Lee Designs D3 full face helmet. Presents As-new...
  9. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

I have, easy job. I made it about an inch shorter and it helped remove some of the slight wobble. Best advice is to make sure the cut you make is square and bonds well to the other end. I used Loctite super glue, worked just fine and didn't melt the material. Keep in mind that is does make it...
  10. Dozer

R.I.P. Prince Philip @ 99

I know three things about this royal stuff: -They have Corgi dogs. -The world sucks their dicks acting like they are of some sort of importance to their lives and our existence. -James Bond is more importanterer than any royal Commonwealth primitive bullshit. We're living in the midst of...
  11. Dozer

Mtb prices gone stupid: The Renovation, Planning Permission & Fkn Tradies (and climate change and dog breeding ethics, +greyhound appreciation) Thread

In regards to the COVID tax on used bike sales, I'm 100% an advocate for bluntly pointing out to a seller that "Your shit is overpriced you thieving jerk". The typical replies that follow along the lines of mind your own business, fuck off you don't know what you're talking about etc etc. I'm...
  12. Dozer

Formula One world championship

He's an arsehole.
  13. Dozer

Formula One world championship

Things I want to see this season: Perez beats Verstappen. Someone punches Verstappen Verstappen DNF's every race. Dan wins races. Ferrari don't fuck Sainz over. The world stops writing Lewis Hamilton off based purely on what the media says about him giving punters the impression the guy isn't...
  14. Dozer

Site access issues recently

Oh geez, that’s a bummer huh. How could such an embarrassing thing have happened............