Recent content by Dozer

1. Dozer

The gaming thread

So, Battlefield 2042; anyone playing it? I’ve been a fan of Battlefield from the Bad Company days but damn girl! This one lacks so much feeling. I’m not any good at these games but massive maps with lame gear to start off with feels shit. I’ll gladly sell my PS5 disc version for $50 if anyone...
  2. Dozer

Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

Cute story etc etc. Had you of just taken some time away and found your feet again, all good. Setting up a new account though; make that two (2) accounts screams that you need more in your day than this forum. We’re good lads on here and always up to help out. Trying your shit on with three...
  3. Dozer

Like I’ve always said; be the same person in the flesh as you are on a forum. I don’t really care who the member is, having numerous accounts is dishonest and makes you untrustworthy. It’s our role on the site to protect our members from that stuff so yeah nah, he ain’t welcome.
  4. Dozer

So yeah, Hambo was one of the users asking for his account to be deleted and posts removed as he was done with the site. I ignored it, banned the account; goodbye. Now he’s popped up with a few new accounts, also banned. If you see him appear again, please tell us and we’ll delete that one as...
  5. Dozer

Site response suffering today - Telstra fixed line only?

Have you been vaccinated? Should work just fine if you're double vaxxed.
  6. Dozer

The gaming thread

Sounds more like a simulation for you huh?
  7. Dozer

The gaming thread

Also me and am sorta waiting for a gap in my gaming regime to play it. I like the idea of it but guess I'll wait for a sale.
  8. Dozer

I've had five in the last few weeks. I've also had a ton of guys calling in sick for a few days after their vaccination. There's a few guys I know sucking Panadol down before they get their vaccination. Maybe, just maaaaaaaaybe the world is turning into a bunch of pussies that need to move out...
  9. Dozer

Hi, welcome to Friday. I'm getting an influx of messages from members requesting I delete their account and have their posts removed. I've always had the opinion that how I appear on the forum is how I am in real life and I expect that from our members too. Be yourself, you'll find your feet...
  10. Dozer

The gaming thread

I won't wait another 25 years to finish the sequel. Safe to say that that saga is now put to rest for me. I can't remember the ending of Wolfenstein, maybe I'll dig that old set of floppy discs out. ;)
  11. Dozer

The gaming thread

Remember the game from the mid nineties on PC called Myst? Was a puzzle game on an island, quite tricky. I started it back then and to this day have always intended to finish it. Well, 25 years later and it’s done, finished it with the various different endings on the remastered Xbox version...
  12. Dozer

Flat Earth, religion, exBurner, roadie hate, alien existence, mushrooms and badgers thread

Possibly a good question to put in the Trivia thread; how far away is the horizon? It's about 5km. If you are at sea level and look across the ocean, you can't see what's on the other side of curve after about 5km. As said above; the hull of a ship will be on the other side of the furthest part...
  13. Dozer

Flat Earth, religion, exBurner, roadie hate, alien existence, mushrooms and badgers thread

Hambo has left the building (per his / her request) :rolleyes:
  14. Dozer

Herniated Discs - Log

Sounds like the kids have gotta go. ;)