Recent content by Dozer

1. Dozer

Prepare yourself, it's coming back.

Years ago we invented a section called Meet the Farkers. Every so often we interviewed a member of the forum and published that interview with some photos. I always found it to be a fun thing to look forward to and not knowing who was the next member to pop up added to the good times. Well, its...
  2. Dozer

Confessions from the fuckwits

I had a jerk creaking sound getting gradually worse in my crankset. Alloy frame, threaded bottom bracket and always serviced and tensioned to correct spec. I've greased the thing like you wouldn't believe and had it on and off at least ten times in a month and still the creak persists. "Fuck ya"...
  3. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Won't you be in church for the four days off?
  4. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

It may be because of the American cult of people who have a competition to see who can feed their missus and make her the fattest. I'd say Nutella is moderating what people post about their product and removing all links to the fat Americans. Nutella is a bigger thing than religion.
  5. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

I'll admit that I had to Google Bolshevism and yep, I was disappointed to find that it isn't a place for people who like Nutella to hang out.
  6. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

The church and religion can get fucked, that's a trade the world can do without.
  7. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Is it actually someone taking the piss suggesting people chip in to pay for a restoration on Notre Dame?
  8. Dozer

Product Review Box Two drive train

I've not noticed any chain slap issue at all. The riding hasn't been on super tech stuff but to date, nothing to report and as Sethius said, the clutch is pretty firm.
  9. Dozer

I have set up a Garbaruk cassette and added the extra long derailleur cage, worked out to be cost effective and works really well. We added a new chain as well and it was perfect.
  10. Dozer

Very keen to hear your thoughts on Box One, keep us updated. ;)
  11. Dozer

You're bloody right! I have had it in my head that an NX cassette needed to be on an XD driver from the start, shit! I'll put a mention of that in my thread, thanks for the heads up. ;)
  12. Dozer

Mountain biking hasn’t seen a ton of changes to our drive train systems over the years. Sure, there’s been some innovations of late with the one chain ring coupled with a big range cassette and of course the electronic shifting offered nowadays but I’ll bet ninety percent of the bikes you’ve...
  13. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Long story short, my wife works from home on Monday after her day job but she puts an hour aside to watch that show when it's on and its a guaranteed hour for me to relax on the lounge. I honestly fall sleep every time it's on but no other show does that to me. It's our special hour together...
  14. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Game of Thrones is overrated. I've watched it from the start and it still puts me to sleep. Change my mind.
  15. Dozer

Little Things You Love

Aussies deserve a much better organisation to get the racing done, the system just fucks us. Edit: I should say at the top level where guys and gals need to accrue points and gain street cred for getting picked on future teams. Some of the state level and club level stuff we can do is run by...