Recent content by Dozer

1. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

2024 years ago would have been a ripper of a time to start. ;)
  2. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

And the world still insists on teaching any form of religion to children..................how sad.
  3. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

From what I can gather they wanted the kid to come outside so they could throw stuff at him but that didn't happen so they started punching on with the Cops. How about you just fuck off back inside your house and stop inciting this shit?
  4. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

Ha! America and it's guns huh. Thanks America for your worthless opinion on the rest of the world and it's gun views. And yes; the bollard guy did a solid. Thats the kind of person we want among us, not these tracksuit wearing brainwashed religious dickheads that are that bored with their angry...
  5. Dozer

Little Things You Hate

The shocking stuff that's happened in Sydney the last couple of days is unimaginable. I cannot believe this is actually happening in Australia. Those poor people. And what makes it worse? These fucking moronic idiots in Western Sydney that saw it fit to hurt more people and break other people's...
  6. Dozer

Little Things You Love

I don't know much of this story (I read your link though). So the guy didn't get charged for raping this girl, he now tries to sue a TV show for making him look like the bad guy. During the course of all of this he allegedly rapes another woman. He's got more trials coming his way and he's...
  7. Dozer

2024 World Cup Downhill / EDR

I only ever have two subscriptions on the go. Presently I have a yearly subscription to Kayo that cost me $180 for all the sport. I used to have Foxtel but only watched the Sport so yeah, just Kayo works. I also run Stan for the length of the Indycar season (say 8 months) and will chuck Disney...
  8. Dozer

Look at it this way: Back in the day you're sitting Nan's watching the Rabbitoh's get pumped by the Dragons. An ad comes on for some fancy new low carb beer! You're stoked on that idea because you're running out of sick days at work because you're drinking too much on the weekends and not...
  9. Dozer

I've never understood people's gripes about paying to watch the things they want to watch on TV. I was absolutely stoked when some of my favorite sports moved away from free to air TV and landed on Pay TV. The coverage is a million times better, the money sorta kinda goes back into the sport and...
  10. Dozer

Ebike Max Weight

Look at it this way; A pretty girl looking for love isn't counting your weight before she lets you climb on. Treat your bike the same and ignore the warnings. ;)
  11. Dozer

Ebike Max Weight

Ignore it. It's some rubbish deep in the depths of a warranty agreement that you don't get given that voids the warranty on a spoke nipple if you break it riding an off road bicycle on an off road bicycle track. If you're a big bopper and you're blowing the travel on your bike then you'd up the...
  12. Dozer

The gaming thread

As long as you keep a good pile of quests to do, you should find endless enjoyment out of it. I had almost exhausted thing, got all the trophies but still found things to do. It really is a great game. It's hard to say which is better; Fallout or Skyrim (Elder Scrolls) so I'll just say we're...
  13. Dozer

The gaming thread

Haha, I think I'm up to 450 hours on that Skyrim thing too.
  14. Dozer

The gaming thread

Put aside 300 hours and get into it. ;) I'd play Fallout 3 before watching the TV show. Fallout 3 is astoundingly good.
  15. Dozer

The gaming thread

So, Fallout. Any of you Gents play it? I've adored them from the start. I'm not a huge fan of Fallout 76 but have a few playthroughs that I jump into regularly for 3, New Vegas and Fallout 4. I'm not that fussed on games being made into TV shows & Movies but I tell ya; I'm very excited for the...