Recent content by Drewsta

1. Drewsta

2009 Anthem X1's out there?

Giant have no stock of the X1 but have a few of the X0. Contact Jones Cycles 97833666 they can order you one. I know Giant are doing deals for the dealers and they can pass it on.
  2. Drewsta

Signature pic

I worked it out thank you all for your help!!!:D
  3. Drewsta

Signature pic

ah yes sorry my mistake. how do i get a avatar?
  4. Drewsta

Signature pic

ok maybe i am calling it the wrong thing? i am asking about the little pic under my name on the left hand side. I just wanna make sure we are on the same page. Thank you for your responses tho :)
  5. Drewsta

Signature pic

ok when can i have a signature pic?
  6. Drewsta

Signature pic

Every time i try to add My signature pic it tells me unable to save. I have made the pic small enough and tried a number of times. Can someone please help.
  7. Drewsta

Running two Chainrings

E13 Do a duel ring chain guide. I just fitted it to my reign and it works really sweet. Once fitted you just need to wind in the limit screws.
  8. Drewsta

Any Tall Reign Riders?

Im 6ft on the dot and i just got the 2009 reign in the 18 inch and that is spot on. I work in a bike shop and that is the size i would put you on. If you can go and sit on one see if it feels good people can tell you the right size but if it does not feel good its not right.
  9. Drewsta

Stem and bars

Um not really i work in a bike store so i am open to allot of prices. Maybe 100-200. i am still new to the sport and everyone at work ride road bikes.
  10. Drewsta

Stem and bars

cool ill look into them Thanks
  11. Drewsta

How to - Paint helmet's, The Nash way.

He painted it white then he got water colour pencils. It did take allot of time and artistic ability. He then finished it off with a clear coat. I don't know how he thought it up but as you see the result was worth it.
  12. Drewsta

Stem and bars

So i Got a Giant Reign 1 2009. I am trying to make it a little more down hill friendly. It at the moment has a Raceface evolve xc 90mm stem and Bars. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about what to change it to? I would still like to keep it light. I know I want about a 50mm stem
  13. Drewsta

How to - Paint helmet's, The Nash way.

My Mate Peter painted his helmet not long ago it came up pretty sweet.