Recent content by droctagon

1. droctagon

Specialized Stumpjumper clunk

I had a similar clunk with my Enduro. In my situation it was the clutch mechanism on the derailleur. Running a Shimano Zee 1x10. Open the clutch cover, very lightly greased spindle and friction clamp bit, adjusted the tension and problem solved. Give it a try? Not sure what rear mech you are...
  2. droctagon

Anyone still doing this?

So how did that burst of trials inspired enthusiasm go guys? Anyone get out for a few pedal kicks?
  3. droctagon

NSW 26” Street/Trials Hardtail Frame or Complete

Not really what I'm after, but thanks anyway.
  4. droctagon

NSW 26” Street/Trials Hardtail Frame or Complete

Looking for a 26” Hardtail or Rigid specific Dirt jumper/Street/Trials MTB/Plus Size BMX. Frame or complete (or partial build). Single speed. Wanted for build project. Preferably full chromoly steel, (but would make an exception for certain trials specific aluminium frames). Would prefer rigid...
  5. droctagon

Anyone still doing this?

I've still got my bike available if any of you guys are interested. The ad is back up in the trading section.
  6. droctagon

Downhill Bike SS Tensioner

Surly Singleator. Works well, built strong and looks neat. Can swap the spring to either ‘push or pull’ the chain depending on your setup. Haven’t used with suspension though, but can’t see why it wouldn’t work.
  7. droctagon

NSW SOLD Fox Attack SS Jersey (Black, Size Large)

Bump. $45 posted. Get yourself a bargain jersey. Nice and lightweight for summer.
  8. droctagon

Bump Bump...anyone, price drop $50 posted.
  9. droctagon

Depends on the brand and item, sometimes I'm a large, sometimes I'm XL, this fits, but it's a bit short for me and could prob do with an extra half inch on the waist. I'm 6' 5" tall, so it's always a bit of a gamble with jerseys/shirts/jumpers etc. I'm long in the torso, and I think it would...
  10. droctagon

Item: Fox Attack SS Jersey (Black, Size Large) Location: Inner West, Sydney Item Condition: Brand New (Never worn), no packaging, still has original tags as shown. Reason for selling: Ordered online and wrong size for me. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: PM me if interested...
  11. droctagon

NSW SOLD Troy Lee Designs Super Retro Jersey (Size XL) Army Green

Item: Troy Lee Designs Super Retro Jersey (Size XL) Army Green with orange logo and stripes Location: Inner West (Sydney) Item Condition: Brand New (Never Worn) No packaging. Reason for selling: Ordered online but one size too big for me. Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: PM me...
  12. droctagon

NSW Sold

SOLD Sold to a good home. Sad to see her go, but happy that it will make another rider stoked!
  13. droctagon

NSW Sold

Price drop bump, now $1000.00 I'm in need of cash, so I'm throwing this last and final price drop down to $1000.00. It's pick up only, no postage.
  14. droctagon

NSW Sold

$1100.00 bump Super clean Majesty build seeks loving owner. Even the tyres are barely worn in. Steel is real people. PS, I swapped out the pedals to some very light Echo TR trials cage pedals, as the DMRs were a better fit on my other ride. The Echos are a nice purple ano match too, and...
  15. droctagon

NSW Sold

Bump Bump. Plenty of tyre kickers and lowballers, but no one who has actually ridden a bicycle. Still for sale, and super clean. Ready for a new owner.