droenn's latest activity

• droenn
    droenn replied to the thread Chat groups.
    A rotorburn discord would be chaos.
  • droenn
    droenn replied to the thread Little Things You Love.
    Bojack, Rick and Morty, Archer and Bob's Burgers are all better than your boomer 'toons. (jk, I love Futurama and Simpsons were great...
  • droenn
    droenn replied to the thread The HiFi thread.
    Really nice setup - maybe a nice big rug would be good too?
  • droenn
    droenn reacted to wesdadude's post in the thread The HiFi thread with Love.
    Everything's in the room and mostly set up so I thought I'd post some images. Overall I'm chuffed. Thanks to @link1896 for answering all...
  • droenn
    droenn replied to the thread Canberra Christmas ride and beers.
    Sounds great. If the crow eaters hurry up and get vaccinated I should be spending a week or two in SA around xmas, but generally around...
  • droenn
    droenn replied to the thread Crypto predictions, dead or not..
    TL;DR is Commbank are still upset that they had to limit their money laundering activities through ATMs so have turned to crypto to get...
  • droenn
    droenn reacted to Labcanary's post in the thread OneUp v2 dropper small parts with Like.
    @droenn, do you have a V2 or V1 dropper?
  • droenn
    droenn reacted to Labcanary's post in the thread OneUp v2 dropper small parts with Wow.
    I might have a second one that I bought to convert husband's dropper from V1 to v2.1 Thing is, brother in law has that dropper now and I...
  • droenn
    droenn replied to the thread OneUp v2 dropper small parts.
    Seems actuators are sold out everywhere, unless I go a V2 instead of V2.1 :(
  • droenn
    Well now the actuator is definitely broken too... time for that thread soon.
  • droenn
    droenn reacted to blacksp20's post in the thread OneUp v2 dropper small parts with Like.
    One Up international site. I bought my dropper direct from One Up and it was cheaper and just as quick to arrive.
  • droenn
    My one up v2 is playing up a bit. It appears to work ok in the work stand, when I get on and pedal up the street I can do a full drop...
  • droenn
    droenn replied to the thread Little Things You Hate.
    I lived in Bridgewater for a few months… I had never heard that one before. Just ‘Chiggers’ that were all the people in that area near...
  • droenn
    Shoosh gumsucker.
  • droenn
    https://www.betootaadvocate.com/uncategorized/friend-who-moved-to-hobart-begins-ambitious-campaign-to-get-friends-to-join-her-haha/...