Recent content by Drop_Bear

1. Drop_Bear

Recommend me some JAZZ

Autumn leaves All the things you are My favorite things
  2. Drop_Bear

Cheap eating place's, melbourne

+ 1 for Thy Thy .. what a classic place. There's a Chinese restaurant near the port phillip arcade just opposite Flinders St Station. Cheap as .. simple healthy food. It's inbetween a bunch of stamp and japanese crap chops. Everything under $10 bucks last time I checked. Big servings too.
  3. Drop_Bear

Eurovision 2008

Ukraine !! DAMN !! http://www.ukrainianforums.com/index.php/m/18/
  4. Drop_Bear

Play Station 3 or Xbox 360!

True but 2.5" HDD are prohibitively expensive and really offer no net gain over an external. Plus an external can be used for the PC/Mac aswell. It doesnty void the warranty though as it's demonstrated in the official PS3 manual aswell.
  5. Drop_Bear

Play Station 3 or Xbox 360!

1. No idea, sorry. 2. You can't get the 60 gig new anymore. Rumor that an 80 gig is coming out. You only need about 10-20 for actual game stuff max. The rest is for MP3's and vids. How much you need is up to you. You can attached USB external HDD's anyway. I have a 320 attached to...
  6. Drop_Bear

Road rage in Sydney

It's laughable to try to believe this guy. He got his car stratched up byt he cyclists, saw that some were hurt and all he did was drive off and not report it to the police. What a lame excuse from an obviously undereducated yokel! Hope they throw the book at him.
  7. Drop_Bear

Road rage in Sydney

Unbelievable !
  8. Drop_Bear

1080p and Blu-Ray Help!!!

It will scale down to suite your TV. It will work just fine on your TV. It just wont look as good as it could. A good site for all things TV and PS3 related is http://www.dtvforum.info/
  9. Drop_Bear

Audi 80

I love the old Audi's. I was going to get an 80 or even an A4 until I asked around. It seems that not only are parts expensive but are hard to find aswell. Common parts need to be shipped over which can mean 3 months without a car. That's why I went with the Subaru instead. Tonight is the...
  10. Drop_Bear

Gay/lesbians adopting kids - what do you think?

Fur is so out for gaybies this season !
  11. Drop_Bear

For a lesbian to have sex with a man doesnt make her hetero. I hope your understanding of sexuality goes beyond that. The shades of grey inbetween hetero and homo are as many as the grains of sand (That sounds like it's from a blue monkey magic episode). I'm still yet to see a strong...
  12. Drop_Bear

Are his parents gay ? Is this about one's own parents being gay or the fact that gay couples as parents exist ? If the latter, how does this affect you ? Does it make your own relationship/parenthood any less ? Another point is, why can't a lesbian just go and get knocked up the usual...
  13. Drop_Bear

I agree 100 %. I also think that single parents shouldnt be allowed as they are not providing the traditional home environment. I also beleive that the law should be retroactive enforcing anything up to 72nd trimester abortions.
  14. Drop_Bear

Post apprenticeship Wages... How much lower is fair??

Experience seems to count more than ability when it comes to wages and especially as you are fresh out of the blocks you are going to be hard pressed to form a good arguement for higher wages. Most tradies change position after their apprentiships to escape the stigma of the lowest rung of the...
  15. Drop_Bear

Its time ... WWII movie classics

Ah, it's all the same !! :P .. noted thanks heheh