Recent content by ducky1988

1. D

Maydena Bike Park

probably why i havent been back in so long
  2. D

Maydena Bike Park

Seriously man?? What the hell is wrong with you? These guys and the crew all across Tassie are hurting badly because of the ongoing financial stress this will put on their business, let alone personally. Do you think it's a great time to lay shit on them? Take a simple piece of advice, DONT...
  3. D

2020 Norco Optic C1

Norco's have never really pedalled well. Anything that uses fsr is usually pretty bobby in my experience. I am a bit annoyed at how the sight is now more like a range. the old model was the ultimate do-everything rig. I
  4. D

AM Craftworks ENR V1.1

I am 187cm. I like small bikes because i tend to jib around a bit more. If i was racing id want an xl tbh. Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  5. D

AM Craftworks ENR V1.1

Its more active with air for sure. Im a big boy so i prefer coils suppleness. Thats a word Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
  6. D

AM Craftworks ENR V1.1

Removed old post and reposted here. Here is my build I finished a couple of months ago. This is a frame-up build but, the photos are from before I put stans wheels on. Love the rims on the stans but hate the hubs.
  7. D

2019 World Cup discussion.

There will be a new one soom ;)
  8. D

AM Craftworks ENR

So I have been on this bike for a couple of week now and it has blown me away with how it carries speed through the rough stuff. It has so much traction through corners and in loose off camber. The extending wheel base takes a little getting used to but, once you have it dialled it is poppy and...
  9. D

What should I buy - Norco sight or canyon Spectral?

HAHAHAHAHA too right
  10. D

Riding in Adelaide

What Ozzy said. I am a huge fan of fox to kill a whole day. So much variety. Can ride up in 30 minutes at a chill pace. can fire road push in about 15-20. A good loop would be, middle earth -> ant logic-> climbing Ivy (or fire rd) -> ducks guts or fox long-> fire road up-> Lone gum. Would...
  11. D

Crash Pics Thread

It was pretty evident when I suddenly had 4 ortho docs around me within 20 mins of the x ray. I will always have a tube taped to my frame from now on. First ride was like being re born
  12. D

Crash Pics Thread

Can't remember if I have posted this. Had a big OTB after clipping a pedal at about 40 kph. Ended up rag dolling about 15 metres leading to a radius break, fractured ulna (length ways), broken scaphoid, skin missing off most my body, and a solid headache. 14 weeks later and I m back on a bike.
  13. D

Get a Grip

Hey Guy, I am looking for recommendations on soft grips with some sort of vibration absorption. The reason being is I am coming back from a broken arm/scaphoid and need to find something fairly soft. I am thinking of wiring bmx grips on for now. TIA.
  14. D

Injuries. What's your story?

A bit of a thread dig but, though this might be a worth a post. The major result of a high speed(40ish) OTB. I also ended up with rotator cuff damage, tendon damage in my elbow, concussion, and a lot of skin lost. Basically the head of my radius ended up next to the bone.
  15. D

2018 Norco C2 29er

I have Been around a while just haven't posted in ages. Its the stock one. I think it is FSA