Recent content by Dugga

1. D

Brisbane DH tracks - Where are they?

Might be riding cleary morticus. Pm your number Might also be digging, not 100%sure what I'm upto Do you have a license?
  2. D

QLD Sold!

Sold, gone to a good home :)
  3. D

allround 4x,dj, single track,AM bike

hey guys thinking of splitting/selling my ns suburban and building something like a blackmarket killswitch or ns soda slope. just wondering if it would be a good option to hit some single track, bmx tracks and maybe even some dirt jumps? like is this a practical option or should i keep the DJ...
  4. D

allround 4x,dj, single track,AM bike

hey guys thinking of splitting/selling my ns suburban and building something like a blackmarket killswitch or ns soda slope. just wondering if it would be a good option to hit some single track, bmx tracks and maybe even some dirt jumps? like is this a practical option or should i keep the DJ...
  5. D

A few shots from the North Island

Awesome shots! And great scenery :) what bikes are you guys on?
  6. D

outlook conditions

There pretty rough, some guys were out there on the weekend fixing it all up
  7. D

Commencal and specialized importers brisbane?

Wize words there.
  8. D

Funnily enough I have been to both these pages! I have contacted a few places, they say they don't import any of the free ride options, only DH and all mountain. I could go crc but handing over a couple of grand over the Internet to a place in the UK just doesn't feel right ......
  9. D

Commencal and specialized importers in brisbane

Hey just wondering if anyone knows someone in brisbane preferably (or whole of Australia) that imports commencal's. I'm after a supreme 6 or supreme FRV3, I haven't had much luck so far :( I'm also looking at specialized status importers in brisbane? How do people rate them?
  10. D

Hey just wondering if anyone knows someone in brisbane preferably (or whole of Australia) that imports commencal's. I'm after a supreme 6 or supreme FRV3, I haven't had much luck so far :( I'm also looking at specialized status importers in brisbane? How do people rate them?
  11. D

The best 6-7 inch mini downhill, all mountain bike of 2012/2013

I've been lookin at the commercial supreme 6 at the moment, does anyone on here rate them?
  12. D

[QLD] - Dirt Jumps In Brisbane

It seems a bit that way at the moment
  13. D

Brisbane DH Scene

Yea man the scene is brisbane is pretty dead, unless people are building there own tracks. The mt gravatt track got closed down, apparently there is a $500 find for riding it, I'm thinking about going for a ride there to see how bad it is, and I used to go to another place at Ipswich called...
  14. D

Sold

Very interesting, never heard of this technology before
  15. D

Sold

What's an angleset?