2. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Price drop! $2800
  3. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Pics and specs are up
  4. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Item:* 2011 Turner DHR Location: Lithgow NSW 2790 Item*Condition: Used, bike runs perfect. Has usual shuttle marks and a few paint chips around the chain guide area. Reason*for*selling: New bike Price*and*price*conditions: $2800! If you are interested in this bike feel free to have a chat...
  5. duke-foot

WSMTB Club DH round 3 - Sunday 22nd Delrio resort .

Hmmm bit bummed my time is 9 seconds slower than what the computer said at the track. Somethings not right there.
  6. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

sold sold sold
  7. duke-foot

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

hey niel did you get any of number 18? red and black specialized green and yellow tld kit saturday wight jersey sunday with black tld shorts red and black tld helmet my email is gnarkil91@hotmail.com cheers
  8. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

sold! payment pending :)
  9. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Price drop! $380 need this gone fast!
  10. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

hey mate top tube is 528 all the info you need can be found here http://www.norco.com/bikes/bmx/bmx/deviant/ cheers
  11. duke-foot

NSW SOLD! Please delete

Item:2010 norco deviant bmx almost BRAND NEW Location:Lithgow NSW. Will post anywhere in australia at buyers expence Item Condition:Perfect! has only been for a ride a few times and wasnt riden hard. Reason for selling:Not used and need the money (regretful sale) Price and price...
  12. duke-foot

Awaba 2010 state DH By NBT

Awesome pics neil! did you get any of #35? red and black tld d2,white and red leatt neck brace black tld shorts both days,red shirt saturday white and black jersey sunday, red and black specialized bike my email is gnarkil91@hotmail.com thanks
  13. duke-foot

Awaba State Round 2 2010

hey mate did you get any of #35? black and red bike black tld shorts,red shirt saturday whight jersey sunday, black and red helmet and a red and wight leat neck brace my email is gnarkil91@hotmail.com cheers
  14. duke-foot

Awaba state round 2

hey mate did you get any of number 35? red and black tld helmet black tld shorts,red shirts saturday,white jersey sunday red and black bike my email is gnarkil91@hotmail.com cheers
  15. duke-foot

Awaba State DH Selected Pics

hey mate did you get any of number 35? black tld shorts, black and red tld helmet red shirt saturday, white jersey sunday black and red bike my email is gnarkil91@hotmail.com cheers