1. DVS969

QLD 2008 Norco Aline Park Ed (SOLD)

Sold......
  2. DVS969

Want this gone, down to $800
  3. DVS969

Price drop to $900, Don't be shy, Send us an offer!
  4. DVS969

Price drop to $1000
  5. DVS969

Got my 2008 Norco Aline Park Ed up for sale (Specs below) Awesome bike to ride, Has not been used in the last 2-3 years, Just got the fork seals replaced, has brand new handlebars. Reason for sale is Im just not using it anymore. Would like this gone soon as I need some funds for my new...
  6. DVS969

Downhill Social Ride Day - Illinbah

OH YEAH, Awesome track, Been a long time since I been on Illinbah, If anyone has any shuttle space Im up for throwing some fuel money and whatever else in and can meet you on your route so no need to go outta ur way to pick me up or anything, Just Pm me and Ill register.
  7. DVS969

NUkeproof SNAP Any thoughts on the frame.

I've been looking at these myself lately, Interested to see if there is any feedback.
  8. DVS969

Sold sold sold

Sold - Please delete
  9. DVS969

Make it so that you have to have least a photo of a bike or part in forsale threads??

On another forum Im a member of they just deleted any trade threads that didn't follow the template and have at least one pic if needed, people learnt pretty quick from having to post a thread more than once.
  10. DVS969

Sold sold sold

Price drop to $80 RRP $154.95
  11. DVS969

Sold sold sold

Price drop $90 ono
  12. DVS969

Sold sold sold

Item: Jet Black 3 bike car rack Location: Forest Lake, Qld Item Condition: Brand New (Still in box and elastic straps in bag still) Reason for selling: I have a ute Price and price conditions: $90 ono Extra Info...
  13. DVS969

World Cup 2011 UCI World Mountain Bike Championships - Aus Team

Yeah I seen her on the news the other night and guessed as much
  14. DVS969

World Cup 2011 UCI World Mountain Bike Championships - Aus Team

No Women in 4X, I thought Buchanan would be racing again since she won last year.
  15. DVS969

QLD SOLD Shimano DX M647 Clipless SPD pedals Now $50

Interested mate but would like to know whether the cleats come with the pedals and also what area of Brissy are you in?