Recent content by dynamitedread

1. dynamitedread

GPS tracker recommendation for trail dog

Have been looking for a tracker for my roaming cat. Found Telstra locator. Looks to big for cat but perfect for a dog. Works with Bluetooth and wifi but does cost $10 a month.
  2. dynamitedread

Who rides alone ?

Ride alone for same reasons as most but wear knee pads and pack with spine protection even on mild rides. I work in an emergency department and see way more roadies/ commuters than us lot. The idea of time without wages scares me more than the injury.
  3. dynamitedread

Chain reaction cycles

Has your vendor tried Parcel monkey?. Use when posting from my mums place. Always got good rats
  4. dynamitedread

A bike for the mag trainer

Hi link. I’ve found an axel and some end caps that belong to the halo wheels you grabbed. Let me know if you want them.
  5. dynamitedread

Chain reaction cycles

There’s a first for me. Delivery on a Sunday.
  6. dynamitedread

The You Yangs Thread

Just curious if those latest bush fires made it to the youies. Heard the lady from little river general storm on the radio so know it got close
  7. dynamitedread

A bike for the mag trainer

Is that my old wheel. Buzzing you found a use for some of the parts you grabbed.
  8. dynamitedread

Sold SOLD Free to a good home 26” bits and frame

Thanks for interest guys. Now gone
  9. dynamitedread

I’m in Reservoir. First come first served
  10. dynamitedread

As tittle says FREE. Would prefer somebody who can take the lot but still happy to shift bits. Alternatively if anyone knows of a bicycle charity that can collect them that will suit as well. Venzo xl 26” frame new headset and crank fitted. Is unused Vee rubber 26x2.5 downhill tyres Halo 26”...
  11. dynamitedread

Narrow wide chain rings

Probably from the same factory. Mate is using Deckas rotors
  12. dynamitedread

Narrow wide chain rings

I’ve been using cheap eBay chainrings from a brand called Snail and been very happy so far. Had them on last 3 bikes. Mates also now using them. Cheap enough to take a punt
  13. dynamitedread

Sold SOLD Rocky Mountain Altitude MSL 799 (2014) Size Large

Hello is it me your looking for
  14. dynamitedread

Tubeless repair

Get all my tubeless valves from Aliexpress. Dirt cheap but just be prepared for slow delivery