Recent content by eatTrakWifFork

1. eatTrakWifFork

sold

very nice bike shown here, best of luck with the sale.
  2. eatTrakWifFork

NSW Sold

this bike has SOLD. for the record, it was a lower price than it should have gone for, but wanted a quick sale. udi: your PM message box is full, so I couldn't reply personally to let you know the bike is no longer available. cheers.
  3. eatTrakWifFork

NSW Sold

thanks for the interest. may I request there be no new 'applications' from anyone that hasn't sent me a message already, there are a few people in line to pick this bike up. thanks and will let you know how it goes.
  4. eatTrakWifFork

NSW Sold

Because its a sunday team (the budget version of the sunday). Also less buyers since pick-up only. I plowed it through a park once, the shocks pushed the tyres into the bumps nicely. a little kid saw me and was like.. woah.
  5. eatTrakWifFork

NSW Sold

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team (medium) Location: Sydney, Ryde, *Pickup only*. Item Condition: Excellent condition, never raced, never crashed, ridden about 5 times. Paint chip near the front of bike that happened during bike shop service - visible in the first pic. Paint chip on chainstay...
  6. eatTrakWifFork

Video makers 'post here'

I did Maya for a while in the film & tv industry before switching to the sysadmin side of things. All the main 3d apps are owned by Autodesk now. Very capable tools on their own and even more so when working with a team. that could start an argument about operating systems and architectures...
  7. eatTrakWifFork

Video makers 'post here'

I am not a spammer at least I post something relevant to this topic. I am a farkin'er, I wrote the review especially for this thread. Since it is relevant to this topic, and big news for the lower end of the video market. A large company like Autodesk does not spam advertisements on message...
  8. eatTrakWifFork

Wild theories

wut ..
  9. eatTrakWifFork

Video makers 'post here'

Autodesk's Smoke on Mac Autodesk recently released their Smoke finishing software for the Mac platform. Based mostly around the timeline smoke also has a 3d compositing environment and various ancient modules to produce good looking sequences with support for every major format and camera...
  10. eatTrakWifFork

Little Things You Hate

gathering items for a day in or a night in, then getting home and remembering i forgot one vital part of the plan and have to go out again >.>
  11. eatTrakWifFork

Sam Hill - The Entree

I agree, but not with your sarcasm.
  12. eatTrakWifFork

next awaba dh race?

i lol'd .
  13. eatTrakWifFork

Sold

its friday ! someone plow the bike! imagine the sound! bam bam bam bam hisssssss bam hiss hisss dac dac dac dac ba-bam ba-bam ba-bam ba-bam ba-bam. BAM BAM. hisss BAM dac dac dac dac dac ba-bam dac hisss dac dac BAM dac dac ba-bam ba-bam bam.
  14. eatTrakWifFork

starting free riding

specialized sx trail i recommend. i have the II-2008 red/black type. edit: the new santa cruz and craftworks FR bikes on the tbsm website look good, I wonder how they ride.
  15. eatTrakWifFork

Sold

This is my friend's bike, he got it in good condition then put a bunch of new parts on it. I have seen it and looks flashy, fla-shyy. (i bet my ironhorse could plow over it, haha joking!)