Recent content by ElectroFunkster

1. E

What is your photo setup?

nar I'll keep it for off shoe flash setups sorry ...
  2. E

What is your photo setup?

I run Canon 7d Canon 70-200 mm 2.8 IS USM II Canon 18-55 3.5-4.5 - will upgrade this next Canon 50mm 1.8 Speedlite 430exII Manfrotto 190xPROb with 804rc head Canon TC-80N3 remote timer want CANON 14mm f/2.8 II USM Lens CANON 17mm f/4L Aspherical Ultra Wide Tilt Shift Lens...
  3. E

Playstation 3 Thread

bugger should have done that .. I lost $80k when I went prest yesterday, mind you in 2 hours play Im back to level 11
  4. E

Enduro (Moto) vs. Downhill MTB

lol .. subtle
  5. E

Thredbo Downhill Cannonball Run Helmet Cam HD

love the "Rider !!!!" he gets out of the way .. 2 sec's later your on your ass and he is riding past
  6. E

951 and a berm...

hot snaps .. I would have framed the top one better to the seat wasn't over his face .. but apart from that brilliant
  7. E

Playstation 3 Thread

whats the one on the left do then
  8. E

Oxford Falls random shots - and 1 painfull video

Ives this weekend .. sat bout 10 or 11 if your keen
  9. E

Playstation 3 Thread

No opinion on playtv but I can give you on on HDD replacement. its quite easy to do ... insert usb stick, back up saved games and dame data (now there is the problem if you dont have a big enough usb stick or USB HDD, I deleted all my game install data, its on the disk anyway) then you...
  10. E

Playstation 3 Thread

yeah sent that msg then turned off for bed. yeah haven't had that bug yet but I'll do some research I did get a bug where when I pitted I took my finger off the gas just before the pit box and the rear jackman jumped in the way and I couldn't get past him to the pit box I also had one...
  11. E

Playstation 3 Thread

how F ing good is F1 ... I HATE realistic driving games .. but this one has me hooked ... is anyone here interested in a weekly F1 championship .. we have 6 guys here at work and a few of our other friends have this game .. were thinking of running a private 3 lap championship once a week ...
  12. E

Castle Hill s3sh

Im so confused .. how do you make a 3 hour decent and end up and the peak ???
  13. E

Starting point for RC4 settings on a Glory?

x2 for tekin. I fiddle with my fronts all the time to try and get them right, the backs were set up by ken and I haven't touched it since.
  14. E

Photography Service - Expressions of interest.

So one of the awesome things about whistler was the track photographers. Each day they would head off up the mountain and set up near a jump or drop and snap every rider that came past for a hour or so then move down to the next jump. At the end of the day everything is uploaded to web...
  15. E

Oxford Falls random shots - and 1 painfull video

thanks for the nice comments. Im still getting use to the settings on the 7d (there are about 50billion of them) and the off camera flash was new too. expect them to get better.