3. Ell

NSW [syd] 700c road frame

ah well thanks for the generous offer anyway
  4. Ell

im in hornsby area - syd. you?
  5. Ell

ahh too much pimpness! thanks for the offers, but all the stuff is too nice for a humble commute and padlocking at the station.
  6. Ell

[massive edit] Ok, Change of plan - im after an old 700c road frame with forks/headset/stem(if im lucky). I've got most of the other parts to put together for a easy commuter. Cheers!
  7. Ell

NSW Found please delete

Item: 2004 Super T Pro. 7" Location: North Shore, Sydney Item Condition: Good, have been used very lightly for the last 3 years Reason for selling: Only ride trails now, so after some SC forks Price and price conditions: Really not sure what these are worth now days, so really after an idea...
  8. Ell

NSW Sold

Item: 2004 Santacruz v10 Location: sydney, north shore Item Condition: frame is in great condition, a few scratches and rub marks on the edges, and has not been used for quite some time. Reason for selling: Don't DH anymore Price and price conditions: sold[/B] Extra Info: the 5th element...
  9. Ell

NSW Found please delete

Item: I'm after a QR rear wheel that can take a little abuse for a DH hardtail. Location: I'm on the north shore in Sydney, and I'd love to be able to pick up ASAP. Price range/Willing to Pay: 150-200 i guess Extra Info: Really only looking at local stuff at the moment. 135mm spacing, QR or...
  10. Ell

NSW '99 Marz Z1 CR

I know its a long shot, but after having a pair of these stolen, i'd love to buy another pair. Building for an oldschool HT rig. Item: '99 or '00 marzochi z1 crs Location: im on the north shore of Sydney, but im happy for post. Price range/Willing to Pay: hey, nearly 10 years of mtb...
  11. Ell

SYD - Liquid Mainframe (white)

Bike: Liquid Mainframe Colour: White Date it was stolen: 18/7/08 Where it was stolen: at home, Nth Turramurra, Sydney. Specs: Liquid mainframe, husseflet cranks, V8 pedals, DMR ss tensioner, '99 Marzochi bombers (orange), rear wheel: trailpimp, front: Ditchwitch. Brakes: front - hope m8 8"...
  12. Ell

Sold

save 50 bucks! and whatever... oh yeah, bump
  13. Ell

Sold

price droppuuu now a lovely $750
  14. Ell

Something about the person above you.

mortally afriad of penguins
  15. Ell

2007 IXS-Gravity DH Round-3 @Coffs Harbour (120pics on pg 1 & 3)

number would be good ;)