Recent content by elliotcook1

1. E

Am I crazy for not wearing a helmet.

Thanks for replying to the question.
  2. E

MC.Nuget Only made a new account because tapatalk. Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
  3. E

You must be from farkin. Thanks for presenting my point of view so astutely. Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
  4. E

Nah i just didn't realise that when farkin turned into rotorburn everyone also became softies; foolish absolutists who are more convinced by rhetoric and worst case scenarios than practical experiences and realism. Also, since when did people on here start doing the whole "you're one of those...
  5. E

Funny part is I'm not even trolling, arguments werent convincing, severity vs likelyhood trade off n all. still not gonna swap my cap for a helmet. The sort of trails I ride are poor condition fire trials (not ridiculously bad) and twisty single track. Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
  6. E

K thanks, between the patronising "you aren't mountain biking" replies and the frail old men who keep losing their balance, I'll go without the helmet. cheers for the advice guys Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk
  7. E

First of all, I take a helmet with me if I know I'm going to ride aggressively in certain sections of the trail (and I obviously wear it for those sections) however when I'm riding my normal trails in a super "under control" fashion I just I find helmets super stifling, and restrictive. In my 15...