Recent content by empire

1. E

Bargain buys thread

It's not worth the hassle. Seriously.
  2. E

Chinese Carbon handlebars under $100

After years of raceface sixc bars I'm a fan of the spank vibrocore. Cheaper and takes out the trail buzz as good as the raceface.
  3. E

Avalanche open bath fork upgrade

It's not difficult to do. If you have changed your seals on your forks then you should be fine
  4. E

AM Optimus Prime

Are you happy with the raw frame? I was really impressed when I pulled my raw prime frame out of the box. Looking forward to seeing it built up
  5. E

Another which 29" frame / bike.

If you end up going for the banshee prime hold out for the raw frame. It looks sensational
  6. E

Another which 29" frame / bike.

As someone who has owned both a Canfield riot and a banshee prime, my personal recommendation would be the prime. The short chainstays on the riot make it really fun at slower speeds but a bit of a handful at higher speeds. The prime is better balanced at both slow and fast speeds imo.
  7. E

Sold 2017 Nicolai ION G13 29er (Large) frame in Raw

Looks amazing, good luck with the sale
  8. E

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

Sorry to hear that you are in this position. Any chance evil bikes hq will assist given the circumstances?
  9. E

Evil Bikes Partner With Defcon Cycles

Webpage and facebook accounts are dead. Hope no one's lost any deposit cash due to this
  10. E

VIC WTB: 2017 or 2018 Fox 36 fork in 170mm non boost

I've sent through a pm
  11. E

QLD found 60/70mm stem. Raceface Turbine, Thomson etc

Sorry I've had a really good look around the shed and I can't find the apex stem. I'll have another look tomorrow but it's not looking good.
  12. E

I'll post a pic later tonight. Would $65 including postage work for you?
  13. E

I have a renthal apex in 60mm. Excellent condition as ive only used it on 5 rides.
  14. E

Kudos - when customer service excels

I'm also happy to give cyclinic a plug for their customer service. Responsive to emails and quick service and return despatch back to Perth. Nice jellybeans too.