Bump , still for sale, lots of offers, but holding firm on price
  2. entombed

NSW Sold

bump! Still for sale.
  3. entombed

NSW Sold

Sold!!!!!!!!!
  4. entombed

NSW [SOLD] Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock 7.875 x 2.25.

SOLD! 10chars
  5. entombed

SOLD !! Rockshox Sektor RL Fork 150mm

Item: Sektor RL Fork 150mm Location: Coffs Harbour Item Condition: Great. a few small marks on the lowers which are very minor. paint scrape on the compression knob, some marks on the quickrelease. see pictures, the lines on the blue knob are cotton threads from a rag not marks. Reason for...
  6. entombed

NSW [SOLD] Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock 7.875 x 2.25.

Item: Fox DHX 5.0 rear shock 7.875 x 2.25. Location: Coffs Harbour NSW (will send anywhere in Australia) Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: Christmas beer Extra Info: Comes with spring and eyelets 8mm reducers Price: $140 posted anywhere in Australia.
  7. entombed

Photo a Day VI - Selection Thread

Can I be a Judge?
  8. entombed

World Championships Downhill course ready for action

"it now provides for enough speed and airtime to get plenty of ‘ahhhs’ and ‘oooohs’ from the spectators and riders alike" first rate journalism right there!
  9. entombed

Reassemble SRAM X7 trigger

http://www.sicklines.com/tech/howto/sram-x9-shifter-rebuild/ might help
  10. entombed

The Photo Snob Thread

I know but this is what i got in 2005 Just hunted out some old emails and found this. (from UCI accreditation director, no less): If not a member of AIPP or the like in Australia put N/A (as in not applicable) in Prof.card nr** field. In Note: put a note saying that you are a professional...
  11. entombed

The Photo Snob Thread

Way off, More along the lines of being a member of known Photographic Institute. i.e. AIPP.
  12. entombed

Pad iv - 15-5-2009

What they all said. best yet :)
  13. entombed

Revolution Mag - In Stores now!

Caleb puts out "Spoke" which is a popular magazine in NZ
  14. entombed

Photo a day the 8th of May

After 3 long necks of Coops red I remembered I forgot to do something today. Feeling these at the time, but hey could be the liquor. Riding: Brad Kelly Dominating last weekends NSW state race. Did he triple the new off camber section? Time: "Same time as last time I was here" Dug Black...
  15. entombed

Canberra Worlds - Sportsbet?

Ive run a book on the hill at a few world champs. Goes like this 5 beans to play. Punter to get the correct rider wins decided on closest margin to second place. I.e Kovarik by .3 Although if i remember last winner didn't claim prize. We got drunk! :D