5. epic

NSW Delete thread

Sale It's now for sale...
  6. epic

NSW Delete thread

Price Dropped Price dropped down to $3800 ono
  7. epic

NSW Delete thread

Bump it up. Photos are of current condition.
  8. epic

NSW Delete thread

Please delete this thread
  9. epic

SRAM Rear Mech Hitting Itself (??)

Answer Fairly new, I've had it running for maybe two months with no issues. Basically went for a ride - gave the bike a wash and then found it. All gears were working on the previous ride... I'm fairly pedantic with my set ups.
  10. epic

Bent From observation it doesn't appear to be bent. And there's no marks on there to suggest it has been bashed on something.
  11. epic

Rotorburn, After a lifetime of Shimano components I have finally given SRAM a run on my new bike... In short - it appears that the rear mech is "binding" on itself which is restricting the two hardest gears. The point of contact is above the lower bolt symbol. Can anyone shed any light on...
  12. epic

NSW Wanted - mavic deemax ultimate front

Bump Bump, still looking.
  13. epic

NSW Sold

Sold... please delete.
  14. epic

NSW Sold!

eBay Price has been significantly reduced & is now on eBay. Found here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181446989419?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
  15. epic

NSW Sold

Item: SHIMANO SAINT M810 - FRONT BRAKE - W/ BROKEN LEVER $50 Location: WOLLONGONG Item Condition: THE CALLIPER / HOSE IS IN GREAT CONDITION ALTHOUGH UNFORTUNATELY THE LEVER IS BROKEN ON THE BAR MOUNT. (AS SEEN IN THE PICTURE) THE LEVER BROKE FROM OVER-TIGHTNING, RATHER THAN A...