Recent content by evil_hitman

1. E

Post up ya 4WD!

You don't need to trash a 4wd when you go off-road... just be prepared that you may get a few light scratches. Panel damage normally results from a mistake (which we all can make) but happens rarely if you're careful. If you can afford (and want) a latest technology 4wd then why not, if...
  2. E

Post up ya 4WD!

i got lucky with mine. happened to look at the right time and scored a very good low km version for the price. Mine was a stocker, 6 years old at the time with 80,000 country km on it and the previous owners definition of off-road was the gravel roads around the area. I had to go to portland...
  3. E

Post up ya 4WD!

the 3.0 had their problems and are deffinately more sensitive to poor maintenance, especially the early ones but the later models aren't as bad. I am personally aware of 3 x 3.0's that belonged to friends that grenaded. now thats 3 out of 5 mates that had 3.0's. They were all earlier models and...
  4. E

Post up ya 4WD!

This is me and my toy. 4.2 turbo diesel GU II set up as a serious tourer (2 seater nowadays) this is my old toy. a 4.0 non-turbo diesel troopy 2 1/2 seater (always so cosy with 3 across the front)
  5. E

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

If you're willing to spend the $$$ you could always get/make an endless air (love it and don't use anything else now) It is a modified air conditioning pump. the one on my vehicle will do 10 cfm (cubic foot per minute) at 100PSI!!!! (normally cfm is measured at atmospheric pressure) It is...
  6. E

TUBELESS TYRE MEGATHREAD - All questions asked and answered in here!!

I can't speak about MTB tubeless tyres specifically but in general to seat a tubeless tyre bead you need volume not pressure. I would suggest any small 12v compressor that has a small tank or reservoir would be much more suitable. Matt
  7. E

Taking matters into your own hands!

The vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc1ThJ3C_e0 give that "kid" a smack and teach what it's like to be picked on
  8. E

sam kekovich - 2012 - Lambassador

He has excelled once again. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rx2fJuj4zs I'm a barbie bloke with me rum and coke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k81_KP56oL0 Enjoy :)
  9. E

Jokes Thread.

another pilot related joke.... Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Federal Aviation Administration, and it was shortly before Christmas when the FAA examiner arrived. In preparation, Santa had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook...
  10. E

Jokes Thread.

It only took me a couple of weeks but i read all 306 pages. Clearly i have to much time on my hands. This was (allegedly) heard on a melbourne perth flight by a friend of mine. "Ladies and Gentlemen, in case of an in-flight emergency, oxygen masks may be deployed. If you are traveling...
  11. E

'2011 runout bike specials ?

Of all places... checkout grays online (online auction site) They have a bike auction going at the moment for both bikes and bits
  12. E

Shoes (Clip in) for a wide and tall foot

Hi all, Thanks for all the responses. @Minlak and shakes - Shimano wide foot were not wide enough (even in a 48) didn't find northwave in any stores i ended up at Sidi wasn't in stock in my size in MTB where i looked bought shoes before i saw the vans and bontragers comments. After a lot of...
  13. E

Shoes (Clip in) for a wide and tall foot

Hi all, What i thought would be a relatively easy search has so far not been so great. I have been searching up to the $160 price range although i was hoping to stay under $100. If i need to spend more then so be it. I have a wide foot and it also turns out the top of my foot is also quite tall...
  14. E

bike shorts for bigger folks

Thanks for all the responses guys. I have found a fox short that goes to 44" (112cm) waist. Just need to find someone who either has it on the shelf or is willing to order it in for me to try on. will look in to the others as well. Cheers Matt
  15. E

Jokes Thread.

What's the definition of trust? Getting a blowjob off a cannibal. Did you hear about the bloke that was arrested for drinking battery acid and fireworks? He was charged but then let off.