Recent content by eyes

1. eyes

QLD SOLD! SantaCruz Nomad, Black, Large 2015 CC $3,800 for Farkin/Rotorburn members

Price drop $3,800 for Rotorburn/Farkin members Price drop $3,800 for Farkin/Rotorburn members! Fairly firm on that price! It's a steal.
  2. eyes

QLD SOLD! SantaCruz Nomad, Black, Large 2015 CC $3,800 for Farkin/Rotorburn members

SOLD! What: Radical Black Large Santa Cruz Nomad, 2015 CC frame. Listing is bike pictured. Re Listed due to popular demand! *** Full service just completed since rebuild, new brakes rotors and pads, freshly bled, new grips, new tyres, new rim tape and sealant, wheels trued and...
  3. eyes

Which Burner would you least like to annoy?

Mod with no balls...
  4. eyes

Erzberg Rodeo Live

Oh yeah... Will be watchn! Thanks for the heads up...
  5. eyes

First Look: All-New Santa Cruz SOLO Trail Bike

Got Bronson, no looking back. Had one of the best rides ever yesterday on her at Mt Joyce.
  6. eyes

First Look: All-New Santa Cruz SOLO Trail Bike

One of the more alluring marketing vids for a while, cinematography (spl?) inspired by lord of the ring... Peaty - legend.
  7. eyes

Illness and recovery

Good post MWI. I recently over trained like a boss (getting ready to race) over the period of 3wks, got sick, did 10 rides in 7 days, then missed the race and had to take nearly month off the bike nearly completely. Personally I'd rather just rest and be undertrained. Overtraining and...
  8. eyes

tradic loss

Mate - peace - what a heart breaking loss. RIP.
  9. eyes

mt joyce

Mate it's all open except there is gates stopping you from sending a couple of sections on the dh track. If your on anything but a dh bike you don't wanna be sending them anyway!
  10. eyes

Shimano Airlines

Dude it was a bit light hearted which was lost in Internet translation. So many peeps claim to have this and that and oh "I can't sell it because it's at my folks and blah blah".. Thank you for being the attitude police...
  11. eyes

Shimano Airlines

I call BS on your friend - prove me wrong by seeing if he wants to sell them and I'll make an offer... Edit: add something like "he can't refuse" mwahahah (just for heavyp)...
  12. eyes

What is this animal - fork advice 29er 100mm 1.1/8 through stiff

From specs (although it appears mis-typed) it appears 9mm qr only - which doesn't make sense because I thought tapered goes hand-in-hand with qr15/qr20... a) I don't need a headset and b) your not having my Niner!
  13. eyes

What is this animal - fork advice 29er 100mm 1.1/8 through stiff

Hello internets, I am replacing an old RS Reba Ti for my SS 29er steel HT (traditional 1.1/8 i.e. 34mm not the later 44mm) . Does the following animals exist to buy new these days? :bananalama: Sturdy 29er 100mm, 1.1/8th through steerer, 15/20mm axle, lockout-a-ble, and NOT a SID because I...
  14. eyes

Will Mt Joyce 4X track reopen?

I like the grass. It creates mystery on every corner...