Recent content by fastrider_stew

1. F

Under $$500

Hmmmm really should have used the template, eh?
  2. F

down by the river. college gap, geewong

Gussso About 4 mouths back i remeber going there and checking that out and i thought it would be impossible, but obviosly not (phyco gus)...... can do anything Good work keeep it flying..............
  3. F

For Sale Dabomb Xlr8r*SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*

interested in bike are there any major problems with the bike!!!! I would probally offer you around $600. Could you post any more pictures up for me Or email to me at leachke_stewart@ggscorio.vic.edu.au
  4. F

Sold please move

Bike Yeah just sold my bike and wanting to get a hardtail and this would be a possilbe solution cause it an't that expesive and a good free ride bike. Could you email me more pictures leschke_stewart@ggscorio.vic.edu.au
  5. F

Sold!!!

Bike Yeah i am really interested would you sell it for like 2000 cause i would probally nearly buy it straight away!
  6. F

dirt jump snaps.

Nice Work Gus that is a nice wip... Keep up the good work A pitty the jumps have being destroyed, are you going to build them up again becouse these are some of the best jumps around.
  7. F

Ballarat/geelong (geelong riders)

a bit of bad luck rassi
  8. F

went to that place near red hill with that haybail jump and rassi eat crap. We went to canadian forest and then to zavoir jumps.
  9. F

http://www.street-directory.com.au Write in for Street= Strong Suburb= South Geelong At the end of Strong are were the jumps are and they are next to the rail-way tracks.
  10. F

DO PEOPLE LIKE?
  11. F

Charlie, Nick and me went for a cruise to find some jumps. Nick Stew Charlie Charlie Stew ben gus Stew Nick Charlie Stew Stew Ben Ben Charlie :D :o
  12. F

Bit of Geewong style in Ballarat

they actually came out pretty good
  13. F

gaint ac1

in mint condition what price do you think i could get, it's being upgrdraded to a full downhill version with boxxers,hayes,dice 26, profile cracks,dmr chain guide ect so what price do people pay
  14. F

sequence stack pics...

when will ya be able to ride again ? where was it?
  15. F

Mountain biking in Geelong

If ya want to check out a bit of what us fastriders do in geelong watch this vid http://www.eengoedidee.nl/parsefiles/?type=mountainbike&filename=bash_ring.wmv tell us what ya think of it :D 8)