Recent content by Fatman

1. Fatman

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

I've got a 97 Zaskar LE frame gathering dust, needs a polish and clean up and I have a spare sticker kit for it too............somewhere. Would like to see it go to a good home and your last effort was superb. To be honest I have to get rid of: 87 GT Outpost 88 GT Timberline 96 GT RTS 2 97...
  2. Fatman

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

Were you after another one? I might have one or two GT's lying around, the Mrs wants them gone.
  3. Fatman

Your user name, how'd you get it and what does it mean??

That would imply my peer group knew what irony was. Nope.
  4. Fatman

Your user name, how'd you get it and what does it mean??

Gee, I'll give you one guess how I got mine.
  5. Fatman

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Indeed, but alcohol has been doing the same job in different guises for a long time. To be honest after a few it really just tastes like vodka and cheap lemonade with a hint of fruit tingles. Same formula works for fleecing people when nostalgic fools like me will pay top dollar for this stuff...
  6. Fatman

Not a beer at all but previously a malt based beverage - Subzero has been re-released today. No longer an alcoholic soda but a vodka citrus mix. http://www.dailylife.com.au/dl-food/taste-of-the-90s-sub-zero-is-back-20141117-11odf5.html 20 years ago it was released around the same time as my...
  7. Fatman

BST Nano buys Ellsworth

I'm over 100kgs and still have a 2005 Moment, rides just as well as it did almost 10 years ago and never missed a beat.
  8. Fatman

Tried Firestone Walker Pale 31, California Pale Ale on the weekend, sensational West Coast Pale.
  9. Fatman

Ballast Point Brewing Co. 'Sculpin' IPA. 7.0%abv. San Diego USA. West Coast IPA pours golden orange with a billowing uneven head. Huge sappy pine and citrus aromatics with undertones of sweet grainy malt. Delicious bitey orange and grapefruit combines with the smooth malt in a beautifully...
  10. Fatman

Little Things You Hate

C'mon mate I resemble that comment.
  11. Fatman

The New Dad thread

Break out the single malt. Andrew James Fatman, born this morning at 11:31am. 4.35kg and just beautiful. Mum and bub doing fine, dad is ecstatic. Child number three and still excited.
  12. Fatman

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Sorry guys, can't make it today. IT'S A BOY! My son was born this morning at 11:30. Won't get out of hospital in time I'm afraid. Next month for sure.
  13. Fatman

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Just as well there's a trail maintenance day tomorrow from 2pm, meet at the sign but try and get there a little earlier. Grab a shovel and help out, it's always a good afternoon.
  14. Fatman

Little Things You Love

My wife. About to give birth any day now, she heard how crap a day I had and bought a big feed of Texas BBQ and cold beer for me and had it waiting for me when I got home. I have the best Mrs ever. By the way the potato salad at Taste of Texas is bloody good and doesn't cost $36K.
  15. Fatman

Sad, emotional songs. The most depressing thread ever!

Love these guys but gets me every time. http://youtu.be/v7T2135xCZQ