Recent content by FatMuz

1. FatMuz

Life and TPD insurance

I’ve been with QSuper for Decades…. I have a Defined Benefit Super account with all these insurance thingys built in…or so I thought. At 57 years of age I’ve been diagnosed with Parkinson’s Disease which makes teaching teenagers pretty bloody humiliating. When I checked on my TPD INsurance I...
  2. FatMuz

You know you're getting old when ...

As a kid, I used to practice my race starts off the old fishing jetties along Noosa River. High tide was ideal, low tide took a bit more courage.
  3. FatMuz

Bought a comfort saddle, best thing ever.

I've had all sorts of arse measuring fits done. I've used saddles from WTB, Ergon, Fabric, Fizik, Ritchie, SDG, SQ Lab and Selle Italia and a heap of others in my quest to find a suitable perch for my fussy butt. In the end I've gone back to the WTB Volt (Wide) and at last my bum is smiling. I...
  4. FatMuz

Sold Curve GMX+ Steel -Large (Frame+carbon fork+headset)

PSS: But I will sell them separately... :D
  5. FatMuz

PS: The Cane Creek Eewings don't come with it!!!
  6. FatMuz

Item: Curve GMX+ Steel -Large (Frame+carbon fork+headset) Location: Sunshine Coast Qld Item Condition: Excellent Condition Reason for selling: Funds for other things Price and price conditions: $1800 Extra Info: A beautiful frameset in an eye-catching Roadhouse Pink. I ran this as a drop-bar and...
  7. FatMuz

TAS SOLD

What's the freehub body compatibility? (Shimano 10/11 sp, Sram XD???)
  8. FatMuz

Sold Park Tool TS 4.2 Truing Stand (Like New) + Park Tool TSB 4.2 Base

Item: Park Tool TS 4.2 Truing Stand (Like New) + Park Tool TSB 4.2 Base Location:Sunshine Coast Qld 4573 Item Condition:Like new Reason for selling: Medical reasons... too hard for me to build wheels now Price and price conditions: $600 Extra Info: This is the latest and highest end Park Tool...
  9. FatMuz

Anyone using a Shimano Centrelock wheel on an ebike .

Can't you just run a CL-6 Bolt adapter? https://www.99bikes.com.au/disc-brake-adapter-shimano-6-bolt-to-centremount?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQiAz8GuBhCxARIsAOpzk8zEp8ucDN0c4phJYrpZ9sA9yKPNKw9J_KXx7c47k4viS8j7fnWO7RkaAksDEALw_wcB#fo_c=3252&fo_k=dcb1bc9874dbd76d41bd2fb1a0203560&fo_s=gplaau
  10. FatMuz

Sold 2024 Polygon Bend R9X Gravel Frame (Large)

PAYMENT PENDING
  11. FatMuz

LOL...sounds fine as in I want to buy it or sounds fine as in I can do better? PM me anyway if you want to go ahead with the purchase. Cheers Muz
  12. FatMuz

Interparcel quotes about $90-$100 for freight to 3749
  13. FatMuz

Yeah, I should of checked my bikes. Thread closed

So what bike is it for?
  14. FatMuz

Yeah, I should of checked my bikes. Thread closed

That's one impressive amount of "rear wheel travel"...
  15. FatMuz

It's a Large. What is your Postcode? Cheers Muz