Recent content by featherplucker

1. featherplucker

2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

Fox has the rights in Australia too. So I went and checked kayo and sure enough, they're advertising a scheduled stream. Only thing is, as fjohn860 said, where is the stream coming from? RB or some billy goats with no idea?
  2. featherplucker

Confessions from the fuckwits

I don't think so, I think it's something different (I think they have a couple things in the go on the south coast).
  3. featherplucker

Confessions from the fuckwits

Has anyone noticed Dirt Art is building on the south coast of NSW right now? Apparently a private bike park - anyone know of the scope of this thing? Trails, shuttles, loops or just some jump lines?
  4. featherplucker

Trail advocacy, share you wisdom!

And even more recently NSW wanted to expand catchment areas and flood sections of the Blue Mountains WHA. More importantly though, there's quite a large corridor from Emu Plains to Bathurst that is not classed as WHA. There's still so much opportunity. I know Blue Mountains city council was...
  5. featherplucker

Yeh fair call, but there's still plenty of council areas that aren't NP and not world heritage.
  6. featherplucker

Does a have any insight into trail advocacy in the Blue Mountains, NSW? I feel like there's been so much potential but not much has been done in decades. I am also becoming more and more motivated to be firecracker to get more happening.
  7. featherplucker

armour t-shirts, any suggestions?

Can't go past the RaceFace flank core. Really light and breathable, with removable shoulder and spine d3o pads plus a small chest pad thtas part of the shirt too. https://www.raceface.com/products/details/flank-core-guards
  8. featherplucker

vital mtb gear club

CBD oil? I'll take a sub!
  9. featherplucker

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

All's quiet on the Western front.
  10. featherplucker

Wonder if this will affect the Glenworth project. Quiet on the Glenworth front could mean a switch to the Hornsby project totally?
  11. featherplucker

Unfortunately, as has often been shown in this industry, where there's smoke, there's fire. I really really hope not, for Australian mtb progression's sake.
  12. featherplucker

What's the latest on this? Been very very quiet these past few months. Hoping it's not a sign of things to come..
  13. featherplucker

Shock and fork servicing/upgrade recommendations

Yeh NDS is a great operation. I got a luftkappe in my Lyrik, fantastic addition. I'd highly recommend it!
  14. featherplucker

Got the following email earlier this morning: Synergy Trails are pumped to finally announce the location of this amazing project! International grade, purpose built mountain bike park. Glenworth Valley - 1 hour from Sydney CBD Open all year 120km of trails already mapped Cross Country...