Recent content by felix

1. F

Altitudally challenged (aka short) riders... need some input

i know ur lookin at duallies but the 1 thing that i noticed about my fischer hardtail frame 13.5 is that the bottom bracket height is shorter than the ones on other people's bigger framed bikes, i'm guessin it's to do with the overall geometry thought that mite give u some extra info u could use?
  2. F

Sydney (East) Riders

Sydney rides and riders, for sure i'm down!:D I'm strathfield based which is good for gettin o ut to the blue mtns if any1's down on the train. otherwise if i have a car i go take a look up at oxford falls or rnp at sutherland haven't had a chance to check out red hill or manly (apart from...
  3. F

Overseas Working Holiday

i was in canada on one all last year, any1 goin i thoroughly recommend as well as whistler for the biking, kicking horse resort in golden. right next to where the psychosis race is this wkend. awesome trails! 20min gondola ride all the way up to the top and dh all the way. my 1st mtn biking...
  4. F

most embarrassing public bike moment

on my brand new bike in canada figured i would learn to use the north american style of brakes (majority rules rite?) was goin down a series of flight of stairs and to slow down to get around the corner hit what i thought was my back brake, wrong front brake! flew right over into the rail and...