Recent content by FigBo0T

1. FigBo0T

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Sums it up nicely. How cowardly and low you are, Little Johnny. The original comment was "I'm ALL fuckwit. At least 110%" It's closer to an 8th, but don't let that get in the way of your CCP apologetics party. Fuck you, and your Chinese loyalty, cunt.
  2. FigBo0T

I'm part fuckwit. At least 100%
  3. FigBo0T

I stopped I stopped reading there. Ban me. As if I give a fuck. "it has nothing to do with the current health crisis" except that the shops are fucking empty and Australian citizens are missing out. Take your apologist narrative and shove it.
  4. FigBo0T

This article will probably interest you. https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/jan/30/boat-person-ladyboy-or-drug-dealer-how-australian-tv-sidelined-asians
  5. FigBo0T

Yeah, I feel it. Geez I get tired of this style of internet bullshit. Point me towards another 'minority' group who are profiting from exporting groceries bought in bad faith, and I'll equally "vilify" them. Bogans will get extra exposure. I guarantee it.
  6. FigBo0T

Implied by me, or the Asian people in the video, or by the OP of the video? If it's the latter, then it makes a lot of sense to be clear about that.
  7. FigBo0T

I won't argue that point at all. It seems a given. I simply found the post on bookface and posted it here. The content of the video is racist to racists. It is not racist to refer to a person of Asian origin as 'Asian'.
  8. FigBo0T

Trumping is as relevant as Godwinning. Where is the racism, except in your mind?
  9. FigBo0T

Where is the racism? (apart from your comment about it)
  10. FigBo0T

You first. Are they filling buses to export the stuff?
  11. FigBo0T

Been hearing the rumours for a week, but this is the first video evidence I've seen.
  12. FigBo0T

The QUICK question thread.....

1.5" head tube .... are they any good? I'm also asking for a friend (of my dog's)
  13. FigBo0T

Electric Vehicles etc

That was my first impression. No seat belts and low backed seats? Looks great, but you can't sell it. It will be interesting to see how they approach the safety (steering, suspension, etc) side of it.