Recent content by firstaid50

1. firstaid50

Shellharbour Slopestyle updated 11/11/09 - feedback wanted

ill deffiantly be there it sounds like and awsome event what sponsors put in for such a massive amount of prize money.
  2. firstaid50

$4,500 carbon sunglasses from Oakley

it has to be x-ray lenses but seriousley 4,500 for a pair of sunglasses RIP OFF!!
  3. firstaid50

what colour?

+1 for purple it goes great with black a dark blue may also be another option to consider
  4. firstaid50

wanted to swap section in trading area

hmmm i dont think thats a bad idea. would make it great for people who dont have alot of money and want to swap insted of buy things.
  5. firstaid50

Sports Drinks

+1 for staminade i find it great on long rides although it's really sweet
  6. firstaid50

The !2010! Thread

ahh now i can see right up the top. they looked like fox 40s but i could not see fox.
  7. firstaid50

The !2010! Thread

is the fork on that bike made by hope. or is it just something else with hope stickers on it?.
  8. firstaid50

Best Movie Ever (VOTE + POST)

+1 for saving private ryan and black hawk down also clerks and 3 kings are my 2 favourite at the moment.
  9. firstaid50

Danny MacAskill - New Vid S1 Jobs

amazing!! i have seen many of his vids and pics before but i could say that is by far one of his best vids.
  10. firstaid50

SantimMedia - 2009 World Champs Canberra

yes because hes making some kind of internet reality tv show about them called the athertons it was in dirtmag. ps.very very very good vid
  11. firstaid50

DH Giant Glory DH1 09model

nice great bike any proposed upgrades.
  12. firstaid50

Should i change my bike to a single speed

yerp great idea probley best to get a chainguide on it though.
  13. firstaid50

cheap downhill forks

bump it up!
  14. firstaid50

cheap downhill forks

Item:really really cheap downhill forks Location:wollongong Item Condition:good working condition can be very bad cosmeticley Price and price conditions:$100 cheaper if you can will go to $130 iam very poor Extra Info:would like it to be around at least 150mm travel building up my first...
  15. firstaid50

DH Ultimate Ride: Scott Gambler

damn that is one nice bike i really like the double barrel big fan.