Recent content by Five Miles Out

1. Five Miles Out

NSW Sold. Please delete

$6000 now to reflect the facebook price drop
  2. Five Miles Out

NSW Sold. Please delete

Let me add I am open to offers as I have a new frame on its way.
  3. Five Miles Out

NSW Sold. Please delete

Low to mid 11's I think. I was wondering if someone would pick that up! New CSU from Rockshox as old one was creaking.
  4. Five Miles Out

NSW Sold. Please delete

Item: For sale is my beloved Yeti SB5c, which was purchased new around 12 months ago. It is a weight weenie build, but without compromising strength. $6,250 Now $6,000 Frame: Yeti SB5c Large . Frameskinned since purchased new from shop. Shock: 2016 Fox Float EVOL Fork: Rockshox Pike...
  5. Five Miles Out

SOLD Please Remove

Sorry all. No longer available.
  6. Five Miles Out

SOLD Please Remove

Sold 10char
  7. Five Miles Out

Official kentlyn thread

Thanks. I'll be there tomorrow from 8am if anyone is around. If you see 3 yeti's say hello.
  8. Five Miles Out

Official kentlyn thread

Yep I rode a lap of the Rock Trail. Nice and natural, a little too start/stop compared to what I'm used too but still an awesome trail. Can you direct me to the Six Bridges/Bendi?
  9. Five Miles Out

Official kentlyn thread

Anyone riding this weekend? I rode last weekend and loved it. I went up to fiveways and rode the roller coaster down to the creek then back up a firetrail. Any suggestions from there? Do all the trails stem from fiveways?
  10. Five Miles Out

NSW Manly Dam - new little jumps

I saw the kids building them - good on them for getting involved but very poorly built. They are small, steep and shallow which leads to that awkward bucking feeling. I would love to see the official trail builders get in there and build something.
  11. Five Miles Out

Ironhorse single speed build project. - Santacruz Heckler

Not I. I don't commute on the bike! And no Morewood, now on a GT and a Scalpel.....and a Focus.... and another Cannondale..
  12. Five Miles Out

Ironhorse single speed build project. - Santacruz Heckler

Ah the Heckler! Sad to see it go...
  13. Five Miles Out

Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

Any suggestions for width to go for? They will be going on a 130mm/150mm GT Sensor to be ridden on trails, enduro racing and the odd light DH run. Hopefully sub 1600g for total wheelset, and either 35mm external or 30mm external.
  14. Five Miles Out

Official kentlyn thread

Super keen to check this out. Might swing by on Wednesday during the day. Feel free to join. Edit: I will be there tomorrow on a Cannondale Scalpel. Say hello if you see me!
  15. Five Miles Out

ACT AMB 100 Marathon - 8 February 2015, Stromlo

Anyone heading down from Sydney? I'm keen to carpool!