Recent content by fjohn860

1. fjohn860

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Sorry to to hear Chriso. Sending healing vibes. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  2. fjohn860

The ol' dirty muffler Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  3. fjohn860

The discount code thread

40% off banshee frames at Mtbdirect. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  4. fjohn860

Haven't had one, but recently read some other 'burners thoughts on it in this thread... https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/all-my-aliexpress-mtb-purchases-reviewed.317672/&share_tid=317672&share_fid=1708&share_type=t&link_source=app...
  5. fjohn860

Shimmed my dropper post lever with a small washer to remove the copious amounts of play (cheap dodgy race face aeffect lever) Might have to invest in one of those fandangle ztto levers from aliexpress that I've been hearing all about... Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  6. fjohn860

careful out there

A f#ckwit managing director of a real estate from Geelong. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  7. fjohn860

Hahaha Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  8. fjohn860

That new spur looks like it'd be a great bike. Been looking at it wistfully for a week or so. The thing is I've got a 2018 Smuggler which is amazing, but something about that spur has got me hooked. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  9. fjohn860

You Yangs today with the wife. Have nearly convinced her to give stockyards a go (only the blues though just to be safe) but today just kurrajong area. We rode up as far as the top of track 14 rocky section and I rode down 14 whilst she took great circle dve. Only thing of note, the magic mary...
  10. fjohn860

Longer pins FTW! I swapped the original pins on my stamp 1 pedals out for longer ones right from the start. Haven't slipped a pedal yet. Five Tens help of course. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  11. fjohn860

On second thoughts, Thursday might be the better day for a Youies ride. Tomorrow might be absolute bedlam... Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  12. fjohn860

Put the warranty replacement magic mary on the front of my bike. Re-centered the brake calipers to within half a millimetre of their life. Then I saw the news. Thank f#ck I don't live in Melbourne. Youies tomorrow. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  13. fjohn860

Penguin MTB trails on ABC

Exactly my thoughts too Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  14. fjohn860

Penguin MTB trails on ABC

Just watched it. Not a bad watch. Another place on my list to visit Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  15. fjohn860

First car for mtb

Not real cheap to run though... Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk