Recent content by fjohn860

1. fjohn860

Carbonda FM936 carbon all-rounder

My rear tyre pressure is more of a 2 thumb firm push deformation. Front is a 2 thumb "just off of firm" push...
  2. fjohn860

Carbonda FM936 carbon all-rounder

Nice ride review @beeb, thorough and informative as usual. I can attest to its climbing ability, you don't even look like you are working hard when climbing...
  3. fjohn860

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Haha
  4. fjohn860

What are you listening to NOW?

Bloody legend!
  5. fjohn860

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Dhr in reverse. DHR2 normal ways.
  6. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

Do you not QR anymore!?!? You could get yourself into trouble...
  7. fjohn860

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Monday/Tuesday are looking good for some YY. Bring the lights this time! Glad to hear you are on the mend [emoji106]
  8. fjohn860

VIC RockShox Deluxe Select+ 190 x 40mm

That's what I was thinking being a metric shock
  9. fjohn860

VIC RockShox Deluxe Select+ 190 x 40mm

Hmmm, would this shock have a 10mm spacer in it? I always thought the stroke went in 10mm (45mm, 55mm etc) increments and then 2.5mm and 5mm spacers to get the in between strokes...
  10. fjohn860

190x51mm shock

Item: 190x51mm air shock Location: Geelong Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $160 Extra Info: something with rebound adjustment at the minimum.
  11. fjohn860

Confessions from the fuckwits

Have come real close a few times with masks but have realised just in time. Same with the full face helmet, well OK once or twice many years ago have done the spit in the full face haha
  12. fjohn860

Little Things You Hate

Fkn Dècor "Tupperware". The designers definitely went out of their way to make these shit plastic boxes hard to clean. More nooks and crannies than the fucken coast of Scotland.
  13. fjohn860

I watch this video once a week. The guy is ridiculous. 6:50 in hurts my head so much.
  14. fjohn860

Great voice!
  15. fjohn860

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Made me spit in my beer [emoji23]