Recent content by fjohn860

1. F

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Started a wood working project Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  2. F

[emoji115]This. Did some colour matching on my bike, liked it for a bit. Now I realise it is all wrong and should've been stealth all along Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  3. F

The You Yangs Thread

Yep, been hanging out for a bit of a saunter around the youies Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  4. F

Rode it. Not as many people out today due to the shitty weather I guess. Damn rear tyre had a slow (fast?) leak that I had to stop and pump up a few times. Turns out the tubeless valve rubber was on its last legs. No spare valve at home, but I did have an old inner tube so snipped the valve...
  5. F

Swapped the moco damper out for a charger rc damper (cheers @Kerplunk) Now I just need to find a neighbourhood rock garden or something to dial it in. Hopefully this dickwad government will open the youies again soon Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  6. F

VIC Rockshox deluxe rt 210x50mm

Price drop: $190 Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  7. F

VIC Rockshox deluxe rt 210x50mm

Price drop: $190 Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  8. F

VIC Maxxis DHF 29x2.3 EXO dual compound and DHR II 29x2.3 dual compound. $25 each

Price change, $50 for both. $20 each. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  9. F

VIC Sold .... Rockshox Charger RC Damper

But either way happy to for you to post it. Just a bit worried about Aus post damaging it in transit. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  10. F

Yeah that's definitely an option [emoji106] only other option I was thinking of is that I'll be working at Moon Dog Brewery in chifley drive preston on Monday late morning/lunchtime. Depending on your work/WFH situation, we could do the deal then... Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  11. F

Definitely interested in this. I have a 2018 revelation, so would be a good step up from the moco damper. You don't happen to live on the western side of Melbourne do you? Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  12. F

Charger RC you say? Hmm [emoji848] Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  13. F

That sucks. I just have to look at my transition and the paint flies off [emoji2357] Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  14. F

What trails are open around Geelong?

Ahh OK, yeah knew about the You Yangs, but was wondering about the hill mtb park. All these "urban" rides are starting to lose any excitement they might've had at the start. Cheers. Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk
  15. F

What trails are open around Geelong?

Any trails open around Geelong with the current Covid-19 restrictions? Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk