flamin'trek's latest activity

• flamin'trek
    flamin'trek replied to the thread Trump......
    The whole joint is being conditioned to toe the line. Say the wrong thing (probably correct, but wrong according to el trumpo) and you...
  • flamin'trek
    The orange one is certainly ramping up the ‘blame Obama’ rhetoric. Trying to divert from the catastrophe of 1.5M identified (and...
  • flamin'trek
    flamin'trek reacted to moorey's post in the thread Trump..... with Like.
    Too wordy. Fixed.
  • flamin'trek
    I agree. Not my words, Guess I should have quoted it better. Either way, an interesting speech pressing the Trumpy to go away for a bit...
  • flamin'trek
    “Mr President you need to take a rest” and let pence talk to the drs and run things for a while.
  • flamin'trek
    Jube customs do cruisers. Usually a bit weird, with big fat rear tyres. Like a 20” dragster frame with a 3 or 4” wide rear tyre. Other...
  • flamin'trek
    I know the media we get is pretty US centred, but do they have nut-jobs like these in the rear of the world?
  • flamin'trek
    To be fair, further down the screen it does say it’s a size 20”
    • EE58022F-5429-4C97-A50B-399F0EB1F859.png
  • flamin'trek
    So is Trumpy going to take his bat and ball out of the election like he has with the press briefings on Corona? Maybe some mysterious...
  • flamin'trek
    Just means it’s old, and the tech has moved on a lot since then and it’s now worth about $150. Bought a carbon dually for around $3.5k...
  • flamin'trek
    My nephew is 7 and the 24” was too big for off road riding when he first got it in December, he could handle it on road - just, but...
  • flamin'trek
    I can guess who that someone might be.
  • flamin'trek
    flamin'trek reacted to Haakon's post in the thread Trump..... with Like.
    I think its safe to make the call now that it will be a clusterfuck that further damages their nation and enriches the 1%. Whoever is...
  • flamin'trek
    I get that, but a proper collection would be maintained by a squad of mechanics and detailers to at least be able to wander through to...
  • flamin'trek
    Why would you buy all these cars and just stick them in a shed never to see the light of day? 30 years in storage and the owner wants to...