Recent content by Flip666

1. Flip666

Bike inn, any good?

Thanks for all the replies guys. I need a helmet in the not to distant future and can't afford to gamble the $500. Think Ill fork out the extra $130 and get locally. Thank you Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  2. Flip666

Bike inn, any good?

Hey guys, looking at buying a tld helmet from bike inn online. Anyone used them, and are delivery times accurate etc? Thanks in advance Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  3. Flip666

New full face time!

Thanks. Yeah it's a big straight jump, and after seeing the guys in the way last second, I grabbed a handful of brakes and rode straight off squarely into the middle of the road. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  4. Flip666

New full face time!

Thanks mate, good advice! Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  5. Flip666

New full face time!

Just some cuts and grazes, and every muscle in my arms, back, neck, chest are super sore when the pain killers wear off. But yes it did well for what it is for sure. And for usual trail riding etc I'd be happy to run it, but I think anything high speed, big gaps etc I'd feel safer in something a...
  6. Flip666

New full face time!

I think it did pretty well, it's a 43ft gap, upramp 3 metres high off rd and I landed on my front wheel then face about halfway at around 25kmh. Its just the chin guard that scares me a bit, it breaking and stabbing your face. I'd love to keep running the proframe for ventilation and ease of...
  7. Flip666

New full face time!

Thanks mate. I think after it broke it pierced through the inside of my bottom lip leaving a fair hole. I think it was that anyway. Jaw is fine, no damaged teeth just some cuts and grazes around mouth and chin. Got pretty lucky considering Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Flip666

New full face time!

Hey guys[emoji112] recently had a pretty big stack, off a blind rd gap with punters at the base of down ramp. Otb on my face destroying a proframe and airbrake goggles in the process. Anywho, now I'm after a new lid. Thinking more heavy duty this time and neck brace(better late than...
  9. Flip666

Magic Mary DH evo... Can run tubeless?

Good to know, thanks Ducky! I do have a big compresser at home, but now I've found the actual tyre I'm after with ze Germans I'll get some of those and save the hassle. Thanks for the advice though, I'm sure at some point I'll need to do that. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  10. Flip666

Thanks! No I had just googled the tyre and didn't get much. They all have them in every flavour and yeah decent price if ya get a few. I should've asked the question ages ago. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  11. Flip666

Thanks for the info Moorey. Yeah haven't bought them yet, $50 a piece. Was looking for 2.35 super gravity in the soft version but can't seem to buy them anywhere and if I could would be close to $100 shipped I'm guessing. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  12. Flip666

Was going to grab some Magic Mary tyres in dh evo casing apparently 2.5 and ultra soft addix. Can these be run tubeless effectively? Without having the tubeless logo? Also anyone ridden these vs the old 2.35 super gravity non addix version? Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. Flip666

Tyre upgrades, inserts or no inserts?

Good to know.. Yeah was also thinking the 2.6 as I hear the sizing is more exact with the addix tyres compared to the old 2.35 MM which were bigger than 2.5 dhf. Some reviews have stated that the 2.35 being better all round performance than wide spacing between tread on the 2.6..whuch only...
  14. Flip666

Tyre upgrades, inserts or no inserts?

So decided on going rimpact pro front and rear, with aggressor 2.5 dd rear to stock exo dhf front for now and see how the front sidewalls feel with the insert, and if still to flexy will put a magic mary 2.35 sg on I think. Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. Flip666

Giant reign advanced pro 1 29 headstem size

Perfect! Thank you very much for your help legends! Much appreciated Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk