Recent content by Flow-Rider

1. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

2. Flow-Rider

$2.5 million for Tassie West Coast trails and maybe Maydena?

I don't see mountain bikers trying to ban other park users, but I do often see it the other way around. If mountain bikers don't defend their ground they'll have nowhere to ride in the future. This is one of Christine's groups.
  3. Flow-Rider

Green groups don't really think like that, they look at land rehabilitation of decimated areas as already existing natural habitats are being reduced in size. It's the same issue in Brisbane, there isn't a piece of bush land that wasn't extensively logged or mined at some point, all the topsoil...
  4. Flow-Rider

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Even Paul Keating's daughter is involved with the Epstein sarga.
  5. Flow-Rider

Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

I haven't seen one in ages, but these were the fad for commuters around Australia for a while.
  6. Flow-Rider

Only bush walkers or animal spotters that walk anywhere the f#ck they like in the park and trample vegetation chasing down poor wild life to take self fulfilled picks allowed :rolleyes:.
  7. Flow-Rider

It speaks a lot of rubbish, I'm not against environmental protection of endangered fauna and flora, but properly aligned and maintained MTB trails are going to have minimal impact on those issues, connecting people with the bush is what will save it in the end.
  8. Flow-Rider

Sorry, don't mean to hijack your froth and love it much so, But I feel people should know what battle is going on in the background with these trails. Same person that's causing the issues here in Brisbane (Dr Flipflop ChrIstiNe HosKing) with its scare tactics and half truths, it's a QUT...
  9. Flow-Rider

What does your day look like?

They even complained about the austpost choke up themselves on a podcast but saying that their warehouse is independently run.
  10. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Love

It was probably him on the Gold Coast at schoolies, where his mates were asking the girls to give their mate his first kiss.
  11. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Love

12. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

LTIH The green environmentalists are addressing our local parliament about MTB trails and saying e-bikes are akin to motocross bikes. :rolleyes:
  13. Flow-Rider

The QUICK question thread.....

It might not be identical, but a major bearing shop will have something that will fit. If you haven't damaged the seal you could re-use it.
  14. Flow-Rider

Old and angry: what pisses you off? The rants of ANGRY old men and women!

Yep, that's my conclusion also, a lot it has got to cool down after they open the borders.
  15. Flow-Rider

Confessions from the fuckwits

Brown rice takes for ever especially if it's still part green, most of the white rice from woollies takes about 10~15 from my experience.