Recent content by Flow-Rider

1. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

Ol Woolies trying to rip workers off.
  2. Flow-Rider

eBike with best reliability and repairable.

They've got some good reviews with the proper frame mounted motors, Chinese make pretty much all the motors and batteries in any case. If the named brands want to play all these games with proprietary parts, it would make me buy one even faster. Easy and cheap to have a spare Bangfang motor...
  3. Flow-Rider

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

It's not my car, but yeah they have a remote or a button.
  4. Flow-Rider

The QUICK question thread.....

I sent one to someone on here during Covid and they didn't even flinch, not sure how long the frame was though. I've got a 2m ladder coming from Vic via Fastaways it that helps?.
  5. Flow-Rider

The QUICK question thread.....

I've sent one like that before with Aust Post.
  6. Flow-Rider

The neighbours are getting upset already with the howl of that new exhaust. ;)
  7. Flow-Rider

Ready to race again!
  8. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

When I worked as a mechanic I used to find all types of weird shit in people's cars, most builders used to carry some type of wooden batten or machete in their cars. There was this young bloke who was a bit odd, another customer brought him to us after he got stitched by another mechanic. His...
  9. Flow-Rider

You laugh you lose

10. Flow-Rider

The pet thread, post em up!

Those shelters usually say anything, my neighbours thought they were getting a German shepherd, but it ended up being a Dachshund cross. You'll see what it is when it gets older, most puppies all look similar. The facial and feet colours remind me of Doberman or Rottweiler but the body and...
  11. Flow-Rider

The pet thread, post em up!

Those are rottweiler or dobermann markings and colours on its face, I'd say it's more AMstaff than anything.
  12. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

He might have been one of them, the D's like to practice long distance running. I used to ride with a cop, and we'd be miles into the bush on our bikes and he would come across work colleagues jogging and decide to have a chinwag.
  13. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

I've got one of those multi task hammers for trail repairs and maintenance but I usually keep a sheath over the sharp end most of the time. Going to be an interesting conversation one day if I ever run into authorities. :D
  14. Flow-Rider

Confessions from the fuckwits

Put safety glasses on and try to shatter the broken bit with a centre punch.
  15. Flow-Rider

Little Things You Hate

They were different times Poods, people used to hunt for food because they would otherwise starve.