Recent content by FLY PSI

1. FLY PSI

WTB: Decent direct mount stem.

Item: Direct mount stem to suit 09 888's Location: must be willing to post to Newcastle NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Price will depend on what you have to offer Extra Info: Im after a decent direct mount stem, not some cheap crap. Also to suit 31.8mm bars
  2. FLY PSI

2009 Intense M6 FRO frame+Shock.... SOLD

PM sent.:)
  3. FLY PSI

NSW Sold

Hey man, whats the best price for the Fox 36's? PM me.....
  4. FLY PSI

Sold

how wide are they?
  5. FLY PSI

NSW compression Knob

Item: Compression adjustment knob Location: anywhere, ill pay postage Item Condition: not fussed, so long as it works. Price and price conditions: whatever??? Extra Info: to suit '06' 66rc2x's
  6. FLY PSI

sold please remove

What is the eye to eye length of the shock?
  7. FLY PSI

Marzocchi super T's #cheap# SOLD

I think a normal 20mm axle would suit.
  8. FLY PSI

sold plz delete shes all gone

PM sent...
  9. FLY PSI

Price drop, $100ono
  10. FLY PSI

Item: Marzocchi Super T's 2001 Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: not used Price and price conditions: $150ono NOW $100ono Now sold..... Extra Info: Some scratches, stanction's are in good condition. No axle:( Pictures: Below, still attached to the...
  11. FLY PSI

DH FLY's DH rig's

Id have to agree about the forks, just be nice if they had a bigger axle to crown height. The raceline does ride well tho. and even better with the new front brake, and decent chainguide
  12. FLY PSI

DH FLY's DH rig's

Just thought id make a post with my current Dh rigs. Frame - 05 Raceline DH Rear shock - swinger 3way Front shock/fork - Old Super T pro's Handlebars - Bilt Stem - Raceface diabolus Headset - FSA Pig Saddle - tioga stripe Seatpost - GT somthing. Front brake - Avid Code 5 Rear brake -...
  13. FLY PSI

kona stab 2002, need sold quickly!

PM sent :)
  14. FLY PSI

fimp's ATX dh beastie!

How about you put your front brake on too:rolleyes:
  15. FLY PSI

20mm axle

Im after a marzocchi QR20 axle. new or used.