Recent content by Flyboy77

1. F

2016 Specialized Demo

2016 Specialized Demo 8.2
  2. F

2016 Specialized Demo

Had a talk with my local Specs Dealer about this years Alu Demo. They had no information but offered to called Specs head office to see if they had any more information. They go back to me a few days later and confirmed that the Alu Demo is going to be manufactured and is being released here...
  3. F

2016 Specialized Demo

Interesting. So it's pretty much 2006 SX Trail meets DH. Any news on what's happening with the status or what is replacing it?
  4. F

2016 Specialized Demo

I ride a 2012 medium Demo and I'm 6'4 or 191cm. To tell you the truth when I started riding it felt fine. Though now riding it for a few years I'm pretty sure its to small for me and as specialized sizinf says I should be on a large frame. Probability didn't help that the bike I was riding...
  5. F

2016 Specialized Demo

Delete.....
  6. F

2016 Specialized Demo

Spy shot of the Alu frame. But still doesn't answer the question if it is asymmetric like its carbon cousin.
  7. F

Brook Macdonald & George Brannigan Sign for Trek

It would be funny as hell if it turns out to be specialized again.
  8. F

2013 S-Works Carbon Specialized Demo (Pics and Full Details Inside!)

Ok didn't know that but still I find it hard to believe that specialized would give a prototype bike to Brendog especially since he doesn't ride for them anymore. What's stopping him from given the guys at Scott to have a look. If Troy and Sam got to keep their bikes it was probably was under...
  9. F

2013 S-Works Carbon Specialized Demo (Pics and Full Details Inside!)

I doubt it. Sam and Troy didn't seem to race their carbon demo at the Australian Nationals which makes me think that the bikes went back to specialized HQ after the Worlds for more work.
  10. F

Rockshox Reba XX Pushlock

Does anyone know if it is possible to remove the Pushlock from a Rockshox Reba XX fork and run it clean?
  11. F

which bike?? giant, mongoose or specilized

Yeah, I meant they sell specialized (Avanti plus).
  12. F

which bike?? giant, mongoose or specilized

Yeah, the Demo 8 1 is $5000 and the Demo 8 2 is $7800. That’s the price my spesh store gave me. They also should be in store early November.
  13. F

The !2010! Thread

New SX Trail. Have to say, looks alot better then the 2009 one.
  14. F

Specialized Enduro SX frame

There's a 2006 SX frame going on ebay right now for $700. Sorry I can't post the link.