Recent content by FlyingTomato

1. F

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Open to new joiners? Just wondering if there was any chance you blokes are open to new guys joining in on some of your DH rides :) ive dabbled in DH before briefly and just sorted myself a reasonably solid second hand DH rig. Most of my mates are either too much of a bitch or too busy to...
  2. F

Interested in getting some new bits

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?107274-Trading-Forums-Rules-FAQ-and-Access-Template-Inside
  3. F

The Photo Snob Thread

Agreed.... i know there's no intent there but looks like an "upskirt" shot from that angle. And taking photos from below a subject is always abit sketchy unless they're ludicrously photogenic. Crop to be a letterbox photo and it will be great.
  4. F

SOLD Iron Horse Yakuza Great Beginner Downhill Bike CHEAP

Soldddddd Soldddddd to a happy customer
  5. F

updated with pics Hey, i've got someone to come look at it on wednesday.. ill have a look then if he doesnt buy it.
  6. F

sold - Please remove
  7. F

Blackheath to Mittagong MTB ride

lol except you're about 4 years too late buddy... check the last reply date before yours..
  8. F

Is this the coolest thing ever?

because we have a nanny government who doesnt allow us to have airsoft guns or anything remotely fun like this.
  9. F

Parramatta/ Castle Hill/ Central Sydney Rides

keen for this have read that there's obviously a DH trail in our area... but havnt had the opportunity for anyone to show me yet.. (also be keen to help maintain) dont think i'll be able to this weekend unless we're up and out early on saturday morning.. but im dead keen for another weekend...
  10. F

Final Council Approval for Downhill Trail at Knapsack Reserve, Glenbrook NSW

great work! hey guys, congratulations on a fantastic effort!!! looks forward to seeing potential work days in future to help out developing this.
  11. F

Mountain Bike Park Feasibility Survey

Jamberoo?? I've filled out the survey :) do we know if anyone has ever tried engaging jamberoo?? They've got the land... they've got the chairlift to the top of a monster hill.... and they're closed during winter....
  12. F

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

chuck some roof racks on it for the hilarity value :P
  13. F

Baulkham Hills Rider saying Gday

Hey Guys, So i've been lurking on here for a while... but the time has come that i need to look at selling some stuff lol :P so i can lurk no longer. Bikes: 2006 Ironhorse Warrior 4 my first bike and XC machine got it for a steal brand new two years ago (old stock that was sitting...