1. F

Your anti-theft devices?

lol same here
  2. F

Good Downhill Wallpaper Sites?

sik pictures :D
  3. F

Dumb things people say when you're biking/on the trails

weres your stand? you dont want that to get scratched do u?
  4. F

Athertons animal/commencal jerseys

hahaha fuk u nik :p
  5. F

Your anti-theft devices?

was just about to say that ahhahaha but i couldnt find a descent picture :D i recon this is the funniest thread on farkin ahahhaha especially with the pic of the black guy and the shotty ahahah
  6. F

Skinsuits banned by UCI

i agree entirely except for the guys doing it lol
  7. F

Athertons animal/commencal jerseys

hey guys just looking around for some jerseys and pants just wonderin if you could buy the Athertons animal/commencal team kit? or if its ever going to be avalible? i got a glory comp and the white and blue on the pants and jersy i think would go really well with it any other suggestions...
  8. F

Totem solo air

they're very good forks but mine leak like a bitch plus it leaks air a little but other than that no problems :)
  9. F

funny/painfull/shocking photo thread

that bike crash and that car holy f**ing shit! :eek:
  10. F

Wooden Kicker

lol i like your landing on the first picture :p bet that felt gd wen u hit the road lol
  11. F

Top 10 MountainBike Films

definatly check out: the NWD series especially the newer ones Roam i hear is supposed to be good Earthed is a really good downhill one most Kranked movies it depends on what you lyk
  12. F

MTB park in Canberra?

my dad was listening to the radio 2day and he said he heard something about a mountain bike park being built in Canberra. is he going deaf or is it true??:confused:
  13. F

Giant Glory DH 1 2009

awesome bike wat are the specs is the frame the same as the glorys now?:confused:
  14. F

A Good Freestyle Bike Under $2000?

hey guys my mate is looking into getting a new freestyle bike but his limit is $2000 give or take and suggestions guys he was looking into the specialized big hit range specifically the big hit 1: http://www.specialized.com/bc/SBCBkModel.jsp?a=b&minisite=10120&spid=34373&language=US what...
  15. F

Giant Glory Expert 07/08?

thanks alot can't wait :D yea it matters cause i wanna know what i'm going to be buying. I don't want to spend that much money on the wrong bike.