Recent content by Frandy

1. Frandy

Sold

u could always just get it fixed b4 your sale, some ppl are extremely lazy and want it done b4 they get it, nice bike tho, i want to take it off ur hands but dont currently have the cash :p Good luck with the sale
  2. Frandy

Farkin racing jersey

only $12 extra for getting it personalized?! I would pay the extra any day :) GREAT IDEA DOZER :D
  3. Frandy

New Brakes, and CAMERA - Go with the Flow... - 56K death

yepp :p just incase he forgot :rolleyes: just puttin in....nice bike :)
  4. Frandy

fr bike for a lazy f***

if your still interested.... $2600 can get you a brand new Faith 2...They pedal well, i went for a carpark ride on one :p and they are DH/FR, so could be what your after.... Just my 2c :) Good luck with it.... Your bike still for sale?
  5. Frandy

demo 8

yeah...whats ur preffered style of ride?? even if your not racing, still be sweet to own a Demo 8 :) go for it!!! Its only a couple more months ;) :p
  6. Frandy

New Brakes, and CAMERA - Go with the Flow... - 56K death

yeah, get that chain lubed up again, looks a little dead :p But nice bike none-the-less :) very nice, would loook so swweet in powder coat black with gold decals....hows it hold up in DH races?? :D
  7. Frandy

Mojo for boxxers or new forks?

yeah, '06 BoXXer Race are only $679 brand spanking new :) That COULD be the way to go :)
  8. Frandy

squeeky brakes

nice, so theres no more sqeeking?? thats good, dont think you really NEED to bother with new brakes, they will work fine :) Personal preference though, was it just brake dust all around it?? Take much effort to pull apart/clean?
  9. Frandy

Manitou Sherman Forks, worth??

yeah sorry for the placement...and no, no forks, it'll just be out of action until the funds arrive :p Just a question that IF i bought a complete one what the forks would be worth, but wont be buying complete, unless something crazy happens, im happy to wait for the boxxers ;)
  10. Frandy

so boxxers are the way to go :p No worries, wiill look into it :) Cheers fellas :D
  11. Frandy

shouldve specified, other way round :p Would selling the Sherman's and upgrading to '06 BoXXer Race's be a good way to go?? or just stick with the Sherman's.... Thanks :)
  12. Frandy

Hey guys, I was just wondering what a set of 2005 Manitou Sherman 170mm forks were worth, the ones off the '05 DH Comp, just curious :) Thanks fellas ;)
  13. Frandy

rockshox boxxer- what year are these

about the Mojo internal upgrade.... Does it make the fork THAT much better?? Iv heard they make it feel like a more expensive fork, but for $400-$500 (whatever it costs) is it REALLY worthwhile forking out that money just for forks?? Plus if you went to sell them, the '03 Race still wouldnt...
  14. Frandy

2006 BoXXer Race Crowns??

i summed it up, as i said in another thread, the faith is too damn expensive and i hav had a few troubles with gettin all that money so DH Comp it is for me :p Still a good bike, im happy :) and yep, i need the drop/tall crown
  15. Frandy

2006 BoXXer Race Crowns??

so there is not HAVE TO for a bike, you can run either?? So if i bought some Boxxer races with the flat crown, they could fit on an '05 DH Comp??