Recent content by freeboy

1. freeboy

DH FR SS newcastle, hunter, stroud, gloucester, fresh tracks and peeps to ride with

hey guys. we are very lucky to have so much accessible DH terrain around us, but lamely im getting a little bored of "the same ol'...". im getting curious if theres anything else out there. would love to know if theres any other trails/crews i could come ride/build with. im aware of all the...
  2. freeboy

sold

2 sold, 1 to go hopes are still for sale.
  3. freeboy

sold

post updated
  4. freeboy

sold

gotta sell something from the spares pile to replace smashed derailleur... make an offer please, looking for quick sale. Item: F+R Avid Codes - SOLD Location: Newcastle NSW Item Condition: Perfect working order, bought 2nd hand off a bike mechanic who ensured "as new" quality but never ended...
  5. freeboy

QLD SOLD Transition bottlerocket PICS

pics pretty interested man. would love to see pics.
  6. freeboy

NSW Sold

im in newcastle and i want those forks. can i come check them out some time? PM me. cheers.
  7. freeboy

Oxford falls 1/3/2009

yeah, it actually rides really well. Nice and smooth, easy to pop to manuals, and flows really comfortably from that berm then into the drop. Cheers Dane for puttin the pics up, love those ones off the big kicker. Stoked I wore my fluros for the shot! I'll have to work the courage up to...
  8. freeboy

Hop Whips

verry nice effort. do you reckon its possible on a mtb??
  9. freeboy

26" intermediatish street/park/dj freeboy vs callan robison

rightio. no rush. im gonna be away for the next week anyway. ill take my bike and see if i find time to set a trick and try the 360. otherwise, catchya in a week.
  10. freeboy

what happened to our comp?? we still going at it??
  11. freeboy

SOLD - PLEASE remove

sold, please delete.
  12. freeboy

sweet, no worries then.
  13. freeboy

rightio. ill give it a shot, but it might be a while before i can even find a dirt jump to do it on. all my jumps were ruined in the flood, and i still havent finished rebuilding them yet. will a 3 over a skatepark box do? or it hav to be a dirt double? if it has to be a double, ill try and sort...
  14. freeboy

rightio, cool. so wats the new trick? let me know so i can start preparing for it.
  15. freeboy

hey man, ive been chronically sick and can't ride, so if its ok with you, can i extend my time limit to sunday night? i should be right be the weekend. also, are you gonna get a vid up soon?