Recent content by Freediver

1. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

Having someone in your space is horrible and even worse when something is missing but on the bright side they didn't take anything that mattered.
  2. Freediver

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

5% on Ebikes from countries that we don't have an FTA with. They tried to put it on all bikes but it got knocked back.
  3. Freediver

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

There is a lot of people on here way braver than me when it comes to bikes but in all seriousness big air is way more dangerous than 99.9% of sharks and even then most of the dangerous sharks only bother you when you burley up around them. I've spent a bit of time with sharks, I couldn't tell...
  4. Freediver

What does your day look like?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-20/huge-hailstorm-smashes-coffs-harbour/100554302
  5. Freediver

Melbourne not so oldfart newbie

Yeah, we sent most of our anti vaxers up there. Do you want some more?
  6. Freediver

The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

I guess living in the sticks you don't get PBS or RRR.
  7. Freediver

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

It's not for us but it complies with the Euro standard for helmets. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EN_1078
  8. Freediver

#1 gets gears

At about 1/70 the price you can ride with him instead of doing overtime.
  9. Freediver

as far as I'm concerned when it comes to pizza you can use your bechamel to lube up the pineapple and shove that where the sun doesn't shine.
  10. Freediver

I've got a pass for the weekend to go down to a block of land I bought a couple months back to get it ready for the fire season. It's a weekend of long hours and physical work but I was excited about going down. Problem is I had my second shot yesterday and feel like shit and my left arm needs...
  11. Freediver

Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

Nanook, no no Don't be a naughty eskimo Right eye would have been closer but good enough. For those who are wondering what this is about.
  12. Freediver

Who shouldn't be a naughty Eskimo? and for bonus points what did said Eskimo do with the dog doo snowcone?
  13. Freediver

Is this the super white paint that reflects so much light that objects painted with it are below ambient temperature.
  14. Freediver

Flat Earth, religion, exBurner, roadie hate, alien existence, mushrooms and badgers thread

I believe we have free will. If you bounce a couple of things together exactly the same way they will always behave the same way. We are made of stuff that bounces around on an atomic level and that has a predefined outcome. Think of breaking in a game of pool, once the ball is struck what...