Recent content by Freediver

1. Freediver

Little Things You Love

I've ridden Indian bikes and they are absolute pieces of shit. No cables, they have steel rods instead and not an aluminium part in site. Forget gears, they don't happen. https://www.theage.com.au/world/asia/lionhearted-girl-cycles-injured-father-1000km-home-inspires-a-nation-20200524-p54vwe.html
  2. Freediver

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

I'd been complaining about my seat for a while and changed over to a WTB on Friday that came off a bike I passed on years ago. I had it sitting there for ages thinking it looked comfy but too fat. Did about 30km on it on Friday and my arse smiled the whole way.
  3. Freediver

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Like in Tanzania. They say they got it under control with prayer while anybody who says otherwise or criticizes the government handling of covid gets locked up.
  4. Freediver

What are you listening to NOW?

Side five, it's been good. Charlie don't surf just finished so it's gonna be a late night.
  5. Freediver

Pub Trivia

So water doesn't exist, it's just hydrogen and oxygen P.S. have you ever been in a room with magenta light and walked out to see everything look green?
  6. Freediver

Pub Trivia

wouldn't seeing something be proof that it exists?
  7. Freediver

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

OK, let's give them a free run and not tax them.
  8. Freediver

What does your day look like?

Are you on a diet? because that's barely a snack.
  9. Freediver

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

I like beer but I just don't get what the fuck is going on at the moment. What is wrong with making beer that tastes like beer. A friend dropped in a couple of wierd things that the people that made them called beer. Who the fuck thinks adding off fruit to beer is a good thing? I had a small...
  10. Freediver

Newly Released Bikes General

Looks sweet but with that many prototype parts you would probably walk home from most rides. I wonder if it's ever been ridden in anger.
  11. Freediver

Question for the OG’s

So if you're not a eunuch, you're not O.G. We finally got this sorted.
  12. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

I've got stuff to do outside and it's 3 degrees.
  13. Freediver

Question for the OG’s

Gangs go back further for sure but it was the start of black musicians being involved with gangsters.
  14. Freediver

Question for the OG’s

Original my arse, you would have to go back to 1920's Chicago speakeasies for that.
  15. Freediver

Little Things You Love

3 dollars for a Lamborghini. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/05/baby-driver-utah-police-boy-five