Recent content by Freediver

1. Freediver

Little Things You Love

He only did half the trick, following what Logan did with the front flip is what I think makes it special.
  2. Freediver

You know you're getting old when ...

If you're young you fall over. If you're old you have a fall.
  3. Freediver

Little Things You Love

When I was riding BMX as a kid stuff like this wasn't even dreamt of. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c1gl0Qahgdw
  4. Freediver

You laugh you lose

It looks like they just threw a couple of apostrophes at it and hoped at least one landed in the right spot.
  5. Freediver

Electric Vehicles etc

it's time to pull out some old Killing Joke vinyl.
  6. Freediver

Electric Vehicles etc

I did similar but they always said no to a cuppa but would have water. They don't come anymore because I'm obviously the spawn of Satan but according to a mate that was raised as a JW, one day they will. When they do it will be the foot in the door type who are going to save my soul regardless...
  7. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

Only people that have never had anything to do with the ocean call them a king tide.
  8. Freediver

Bargain buys thread

You'd think a bikeshop would know the difference between a groupset and a drivetrain.
  9. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

Bought by Adidas. The couple of pairs I have don't seem much different.
  10. Freediver

The cooking thread

Try MSG if you're certain you have all the other ingredients right.
  11. Freediver

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

"The triumph of mechanisation over nature" by Beau Gandich. This shows the maturation of the artist when compared to his earlier works "cock and balls on bus seat" , "hole in plasterboard wall" and the unforgettable "footpath vomit"
  12. Freediver

Can America be fixed?

A quick image search gave me the background and clearly shows it's been manipulated by a right wing douchebag. The original was in reference to supreme court judge nominee being accused of rape. The original had an elephant on both sleeves and nothing else, not a donkey.
  13. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

They get fed at my place in one of these. https://stopmynas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CVCIA-PeeGee-Plan-v2.pdf
  14. Freediver

You laugh you lose

He's going to die. Drilling hoes through the chainstay with all the extra mass and power can only end in tears.
  15. Freediver

You laugh you lose

This would be so much funnier if they were made of the same tissue.