Recent content by freeride-freak

1. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

I've got a contract with "GetMusic", but they haven't really given me any jobs in the last couple of months.. sucks!
  2. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Yo, i did a shoot a few days ago for a girls modelling portfolio. First go of using my "home studio" setup which consists of a roll-down awning as the backdrop, a soft box and two umbrellas with speed lights. And a couple from location: Keen to get my photos looking...
  3. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Hey all, i have a little problem, and need some advice. I've set up a bit of a home studio, and received all my things off ebay a few days ago, and i will be using it for a paid fashion shoot tomorrow. (as well as shooting at a few locations) Previously, i had a set of cactus v4...
  4. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

GPS tracking?
  5. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Yo, I need some advice on some purchases I am about to make. 1. I need a good speedlight, something that has a good range of motion (swivel etc) and nikon TTL/i-TTL metering. So far i have found that without shelling out for a nikon speedlight, my best bet is a Sunpak PZ42X. Will mainly be...
  6. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $1600!
  7. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

BUMPP... Hit me up on the mobile or pm me...
  8. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

I was using a very cheap ebay softbox, and a sheet of polystyrene underneath, reflecting some light up into her face. I couldn't actually use a rimlight because the ebay light requires a sync cord, and my nikon D90 doesn't have a sync port so i have one of those hotshoe adapters which does not...
  9. freeride-freak

The Photo Snob Thread

Tried some "beauty" style shots in my loungeroom the other day, thoughts?
  10. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $1800! Great deal, have spent alot of money on this bike.
  11. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $2200
  12. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop $2500
  13. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Bumpp, give me an offer.
  14. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Price drop, $3000.
  15. freeride-freak

NSW ***sold***

Item: 2008 Rotec RL9 MED size frame (still a very large frame) Location: Galston, Sydney. Item Condition: I bought this bike in immaculate condition in 2010, everything is still in perfect condition apart from a few scratches & cable rub. Reason for selling: Getting out of downhill...